I think Beau and I were meant to be together.

Neriifur

I don't like TBT
Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
I have a little story about a deer named Beau and how he has constantly brought unexpected luck.

So right after I build my campsite in my town, guess who my very first camper is ever? Yeah it's Beau. He was my number one sought after dreamie then, and he's my first camper, so hey unexpected luck right there.

ZWv9Xhw.jpg
ZyBIDBA.jpg

[Story about how I met him and lost him due to being a newbie]
I'm so excited, he asks to move in, and I tell him yes, but he denies me up front. I don't understand why. I'm very new to the game, and so I look up the answer. Someone tells me that if someone is moving into your town that very day, he won't move in regardless of how many times you ask him to move in. I had my 9th villager moving in, and Beau would be my 10th. I google up the answer again and I dunno it just seems like the person is correct. I give up, day goes by, Beau leaves. I find out the person missinformed me and it's one of my worst ACNL days ever.

TL;DR Was a newbie. Thought him denying me meant he wouldn't move into my town. Lost him.

[End Story]

So some weeks later, I'm stalking a cycling thread. I notice they have Beau, I wait around for some hours, he never goes into boxes. I give up. I start trying to buy him on an auction, lose the auction, I plan to buy him this weekend after I sell all my turnips for 20 mil. I post a message, go AFK. Randomly out of no where, I go onto these forums and notice a topic in a free cycling town [Beau is in boxes]. Turns out I actually saw it the -very second- the topic went up and I snatch him that second. Which again is random luck. I invite him to my town.

Wf6c2Wj.jpg

So great, I finally have Beau again after losing him 2-3 weeks ago.

Now if that wasn't awesome, what is really, really, really great...

It took -five- resets for him to place his house down exactly where I wanted it. It wasn't one tile off north, west, east, south. I put down my town flag as a "pattern" to place where I want villagers to live the day before they move in. I had 3 possible places for Beau to live, but I really wanted him in this one specific spot..

Yeah it took less than 10 minutes to get Beau in the 100% perfect spot.

uQV1Mwi.jpg

So yeah basically everything that has happened with Beau so far has been pretty good luck. Generally also, it can take hours getting the villager to plant their house in the perfect spot, and he decides to do it in under 10 minutes.

So I'm quite happy. I really feel like we were meant to be together as a result of all this crazy luck.

Last edited:
Beau has moved into my town randomly so many times that I'm kind of angry, since fauna happens to live in the towns too. So fauna x Beau are meant for each other I guess xD

I want him so much in my town ;w; or Fauna! she once came to Okami to drink a coffee (I was working at that moment so she ordered a take away coffee) but she never camped here ;w; nor Beau! but I had fushia (I don't really like her xD) so when she said she's moving I was like "yeah go go away!" xD

Back