• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

i need help with campsite placement :(

Keira

Bells
attachment.php

i've been contemplating for a while now where to put my campsite, but i just don't know where to put it! D: any suggestions from you guys?

Attachments

• zlCfzTMT8lEY_vAdhh.jpg
    zlCfzTMT8lEY_vAdhh.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 63
  • zlCfzTONwiwGeNX7d5.jpg
    zlCfzTONwiwGeNX7d5.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 129
The bottom left corner looks good as the above poster said! It could also look nice somewhere along the thinner strip of land in the top right

Definitely in a more confined area! Thats the one thing i regret about my campsite, that way it does remind you of a real secluded foresty campsite!

If I had that map I would try and squeeze it that small strip of land between the river and train tracks.

I?d place it in the upper left or right corner. The bottom left corner would block your path, and it?d get in the way, especially if you intend to keep the bridge.

I would put it a little above the tree where that space is. by the Tree you plant at the beginning of the game. That way it is not close to stores and has a camping feel more

If you intend on planting cedar trees around your campsite, don't place it in the south. Cedar trees will only grow in the north part of town.

I'd personally place it in the top-right corner of your town on that little peninsula thing, if it'll fit. I see the campsite as a PWP that should be isolated, and there's no better place than there. It may be a little bit of a problem if you decide to place camping-related PWPs there too, but you could always plan those out in advance.

zlCfzTOVi-s__bSpbU.jpg

so, after 12 hours of thought (im serious) i finally placed down my campsite in the peninsula area where it's isolated and closed off from the rest of my town because i tried putting it in other places (which was annoying to try and place half the time especially in the bottom left corner under my villagers house) and i just didn't like how it was in the middle of everywhere (it felt like it was >.>) so yeah, i'm finally happy with where i placed it :D thanks for the suggestions otherwise guys! :O

Back