• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I need both sabers saber and any DLC you have.

D

Deleted User

Hello I am an old hacker that used to hack the wii and now im back but I need exposure to DLC to create it, so I will Pay anyone over 5million - 20 million in bells for 2 of all DLC and HDLC especially the red and Blue Light Sabers.

My youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/deansagod

this will prove That my money is were my mouth is.

or you can just look up Deansagod

Now I used to have all the DLC untill my wii broke about a year ago so I need all the DLC over again. The Quicker you are the quicker you get paid

I know you're new here, so i'll give you some advice.

Hacked DLC, hacked money, hacked items, stolen items, are not allowed to be traded here in The Bell Tree, and discussion of hacking isn't allowed.

If you wish to find all your hacking goodies, i'd suggest you look somewhere else to find them.

Thunderstruck said:
I know you're new here, so i'll give you some advice.

Hacked DLC, hacked money, hacked items, stolen items, are not allowed to be traded here in The Bell Tree, and discussion of hacking isn't allowed.

If you wish to find all your hacking goodies, i'd suggest you look somewhere else to find them.
This^

No discussion of hacking...

Fantastic! Fine I'll find a Hacker friendly site. Waste of time to signing up to this site and here I heard it was one of the best. Have a Nice day.

Joelsbackonwii said:
Fantastic! Fine I'll find a Hacker friendly site. Waste of time to signing up to this site and here I heard it was one of the best. Have a Nice day.
Doesn't mean we allow hacking. :O

Back