I need advice, please!

Allure

Bells
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
So I find that after map resetting all day, I'm really not in the mood to play the game when I find a map I DO like. I normally reset for map and starting villagers. But maybe I should go with the flow? Like, a random Mayor Name and Face, Town Name, Map, and Villagers? It'd be like HappyTails' town of Ossipri! (Credit for Idea goes to her! So, should I do it?)

Do you mean just kinda settle with what you get instead of being picky? That's what I did.

I just kinda picked out of the first batch of maps I was given both times I made a new town, and I was able to make it work both times. And starting with a clean slate can be a good thing, so I'd say yes, go for it! :)

If this is going to be your permanent town you should at least put some thought into making it. It looks like you're taking DAYS to find a perfect town map, dont overthink it lmao

I think you should Allure! If you are so tired of resetting you can't play the actual game I think it's time to go with the flow. Or at least find a map you can live with (that may not have everything, but a few details you particularly like) and then play the game. Villagers at least can easily be replaced, so just focus on the map details. I wish you the best of luck~ I'm sure you'll love the game even more once you can actually relax with it!

Thank all of you so, so much! And for the REALLY fast replies! It means a lot, and this just reminds me why I am so glad to be apart of the TBT Family! I am still deciding though...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anybody else have advice?

Last edited:
Back