I miss the bushes

They were such an amazing addition to the previous game, I'm surprised they weren't added to this one as well. I'm sure this has been said before, but I'm really disappointed that I won't be able to decorate my town with them :/
Yep. Heartbroken over losing bushes as they are vital to beautification and landscaping.

I miss bushes as well, but I'm staying hopeful that they'll be added in an update! I've seen people hope that Leif's upcoming invite will bring them and I hope they're right. There's also the bush standee furniture that you can customize to look like bushes from New Leaf, so my fingers are crossed that this is a subtle sign we'll get real bushes.

I'm trying to stay hopeful because I loved bushes so much!

If they add bushes I hope they're like the gamecube ones where you can walk over them. The ones acnl were so restrictive. I don't want to run into a bush while I'm walking.

I miss them too. I'm confident Nintendo will introduce them later on though!! I can't see why they'd just take them out.

I sort of miss them, though having so many outdoor furniture options means I can replace them for the most part. Would definitely appreciate if they returned in an update though.

I'm surprised there wasn't a hedge-type fence, with varying types.. but updates are a thing. Who knows what Earth Day's content will bring.

I miss them VERY much, they were a big part of my landscaping in New Leaf. My island feels like it's missing something when I try to landscape now, and its the bushes. I'm hopeful they'll appear in a future update though.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll come with Leif?

I miss them too.

Isnt Lief rumored to make an appearance at end of this month? Maybe he'll bring bushes with him...

ya i think they, and a lot of other old things, are going to come back in an update. i feel like nintendo is taking advantage of that feature and we are gonna get a lot more stuff added in the future! ^^

I miss them too.

Isnt Lief rumored to make an appearance at end of this month? Maybe he'll bring bushes with him...
I hope he does, but I can't see how he'd supply us with a massive amount of saplings.

I think he'll give flower furniture or something else we don't really need.

He would need to have his own shop again and sell bush saplings daily like in NL.

I hope he does, but I can't see how he'd supply us with a massive amount of saplings.

I think he'll give flower furniture or something else we don't really need.

He would need to have his own shop again and sell bush saplings daily like in NL.
Ah. I meant with the update with him the bush starter items get added into the game. ^^;

I really do miss his shop, kicks, and label having a shop...

Me too! I've been placing some paper bushes around my island.

Me too! I've been placing some paper bushes around my island.
I've seen pics of those and don't understand why they seem to want us to have an island of 'stuff' crammed outside, and revert to fake bushes when they could have given us the real thing!

So many wonderful things NL gave us, that I expected to be expanded upon, not completely obliterated.

Yeah i'm legit sad the bushes are gone, I was planning a part of my island assuming bushes were in this game. So many little things got cut between this game and New Leaf it's pretty disappointing

Back