I love when it rains in game...

I use the early bird ordinance as I like to play when I wake up in the morning. (I tend to wake up between 6-7 am)

I use the early bird ordinance as I like to play when I wake up in the morning. (I tend to wake up between 6-7 am)

You must be consistent for all that watering then. All my hybrids would die if I had to actually look after them like I did on Wild World.

Well I'm a newish player so my town is pretty fresh. Not a lot of flowers so I don't really mind :]

I will probably change it once it gets more involved lol

ahh me too! i think it's always really pretty when it rains in game (and in real life too haha- the smell is so nice), whether it's a thunderstorm or a light drizzle. i also like how the music changes to sound a little more like bells- its so precious :) and you're right- the villager umbrellas make it even better :,)

The lightning, thunder and music make it all so worth it!

(I can't believe this thread is getting so much attention. Thanks peeps!)

I love the rain in the game! I have the Beautiful Town ordinance but I like the rain bc it's peaceful and the cloud look pretty cool when it's storming ;) Also the sound of the water squishing under your feet while you run makes me laugh lol

I remember keeping my town on Night Owl even though I have flowers everywhere—bad idea as I forgot to water them once and lots died!

I don't like rain in this game, the clouds are gloomy and I feel the music is too empty compared to City Folk.
Just my opinion though; I don't like rain in general lol

Last edited:
Yeah. I don't want my town's flowers to die lol. Once they get out of hand I'll change my ordinance for sure!

I agree with those who said they prefer the music though, it makes it feel like it is raining. Not just cosmetically, it's very immersive.

Absolutely! I love how the music changes, especially when it heavy rains, it's so calming and peaceful... but YES! The villager umbrellas! I love watching the cute little things skip around with their umbrellas. q//w//q I have my own umbrella too so I walk around town with them sometimes!

I love when it rains in game! It was thunderstorming in my town yesterday. I also love the rain irl too.

Back