I know NPC stands for "Non Player Character" but...

sizzi

♥ A tough act to follow ♥
Bells
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
...I think Julian is the biggest player I've ever met ;) Any of you guys have villagers like this?

B39Ibks.jpg
ul82Cm4.jpg

SglWEF5.jpg
xQez4xp.jpg

y354w1V.jpg
D1gyIyr.jpg

qR5NXc6.jpg

your town is gorgeous!!! i love the paths and landscaping!

do you have a dream address i can visit?

your town is gorgeous!!! i love the paths and landscaping!

do you have a dream address i can visit?

aww thank you so much! I haven't updated it in a while (i guess i really should when the weather is how I like it lol) so things have changed a little bit and hopefully the code still works and everything: 4A00-0026-09D4

He's so flirtatious omg
Marcel has a huge thing for Greta in my town because he's always making me take presents to her when they literally live right next to each other. Or they'll be outside next to each other and he'll make me take her something- like she's right there lol give her the present yourself.

He's so flirtatious omg
Marcel has a huge thing for Greta in my town because he's always making me take presents to her when they literally live right next to each other. Or they'll be outside next to each other and he'll make me take her something- like she's right there lol give her the present yourself.

Aw that's kinda cute tho! Tangy and Frobert are like that in my town, they always talk about "shopping" and "hanging out" with each other and invite the other to their house and bday parties... just adorable :)

If I had a bell for every time Julian said some flirty things to me or any other girl in my town... God, can you even have that many bells?????

Last edited:
kidd was such a player, ngl.

Omg Kidd, I had him in my town for a while, and I do remember him saying stuff like that. Also Mardhal and sometimes Shep.

Off topic but sizzi I LOVE your collectables colors, so beautiful. Makes me jealous I cant get the moon glow wand or the patch. X)

Omg Kidd, I had him in my town for a while, and I do remember him saying stuff like that. Also Mardhal and sometimes Shep.

Off topic but sizzi I LOVE your collectables colors, so beautiful. Makes me jealous I cant get the moon glow wand or the patch. X)

Thank you so much! Yours are gorgeous as well!!!

smug villagers be like that lol
but once i had marshal compare me to literal trash so maybe not all smug villagers

i hope new horizons brings out more personality in the villagers! i miss the old days when the villagers were rude to us or smug haha. these days its rare...

Back