Happy Home Designer Token
Blue Mote of Flame
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Pink Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Pokéball
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
In it, I started up my NL game but it had the same graphics and music as WW. It even played a little like WW and I went to the main gate where Copper and Booker were in their guard uniforms. And then you could swim in the ocean in a wetsuit and then use your fishing rod.

There was also a "lady of the lake" and if you made her really good offerings (aka fish and other items worth a lot of bells) she would reward you with rare carpets and wallpaper. And one of the fish I offered up was a whale. Idk don't ask... >_<

I remember there being feathers floating around and you can catch them with your net, kind of like with Festivale.

Then when I saved and quit and reloaded my game, Isabelle told me (who still had WW graphics to her sprite) that Lyle was now pissed at me because of some game we were playing and I let ten minutes pass and lost. Idk.

I should probably lay off NL. Or not. :p

Odd. I once fell asleep with my game still on and Two Days Ago was playing. I was in this beach place or whatever in real life and I heard Two Days Ago still playing in the background. The sky was all cloudy and the whole place was sorta dark. Then partway through the song, I heard a creepy harmonica noise. After that the song started sounding distorted and crazy, and I started running, trying to get over some random sand hill while a crater in the earth formed behind me. Then something happened and I was next in a place, looking at a screen that viewed the beachy place form above, and I felt like I was captured, dead, or both.

I never played Two Days Ago in my house ever again.

This is like a cross between Animal crossing and harvest moon xDDDD

I just realized why it would remind you Harvest Moon. Hahaha the "lady in the lake" is the Harvest Goddess. xD

Odd. I once fell asleep with my game still on and Two Days Ago was playing. I was in this beach place or whatever in real life and I heard Two Days Ago still playing in the background. The sky was all cloudy and the whole place was sorta dark. Then partway through the song, I heard a creepy harmonica noise. After that the song started sounding distorted and crazy, and I started running, trying to get over some random sand hill while a crater in the earth formed behind me. Then something happened and I was next in a place, looking at a screen that viewed the beachy place form above, and I felt like I was captured, dead, or both.

I never played Two Days Ago in my house ever again.

I would've never imagined an Animal Crossing dream to be that scary. :(

Most of my AC dreams involve my dreamies moving away.
2spooky.

I had a dream last night that I married K.K.Slider! I turned into a pink and black female version of him! I looked so very cute! I had Ice Blue eyes and wore a cute blue dress with a black belt and a jacket. I became K.K.'s favorite back-up singer and best friend as well as his wife. We ended up having 3 puppies named Lance, Oliver, and Pepper. Pepper was a golden colored female, Lance was a blue and black colored male, and Oliver was a white and green colored male. They all had my ice blue eyes and their dad/s talent with playing instruments. We became a family band and DJ service!

Back