I have no idea what to do with my town :0

BlueWyvern4

Cherche
Bells
Mailbox
Cake
I have a few options. I could keep it how it is, or Cut down fruit tree and make a specific section for that (a forest around the witch Shari). I could also put roads down, but, eh, thats kinda... It kinda takes away the feel of AC imo.
However, it might be fun to try it out ^^

My dream address is 5900-3450-1684.

Also, the best thing i can think of is cut down the fruit trees and make an 'orchard' or sorts.

Thanks!

I don't spam my whole ground with paths but I do create some route for it and cut down ALL my trees to re-organize them =x however my town still in a mess as I am trying to re-organize my flower again hahaha~

I'm in the same predicament :( right now my town is as bare as the hills Maria sang on in The Sound of Music. I would say try dreaming of a lot of towns to maybe get some ideas?

I'm in the same predicament :( right now my town is as bare as the hills Maria sang on in The Sound of Music. I would say try dreaming of a lot of towns to maybe get some ideas?

I have the same problem.

I've been dreaming a lot and trying not to copy others :( Most of the towns are filled with tons of hybrids and tree everywhere. I like my town to be more open space but it seems too empty... -sigh-

Last edited:
I am same here, I don't really amuse with town that clogged with path and flowers everywhere, I lay my path only around the house and still haven figure out the rest as my landscape still in progress, but neither way, is up to you how you wanna make your town look like =) take it slow because after you re done you will be very happy to see how much it change ^^

@sn0wxyuki, good point there. I guess sometimes I'm being too impatient to have everything done. :)

This occur to me that when I dream of people's town, the "town resetting" or "buy another copy" cross my mind as I kinda jealous of how people decorate their town to such amazing look! But yea, just look haha~ Why? Is too much and hard to walk honestly (I stomped all their flower in the dream xD). So is best just get inspiration and turn it to your own =D

Hahaha I stomped on all their flowers all the time in dreams xD I usually set paths to my own convenience. Got to dream more to get inspiration now!

When I was out of ideas for my town I looked around for some of the really developed towns (a lot of japanese ones are really nice!) for inspiration... So now I'm just slowly working towards the look I want :)
I'd really say you should look around for some good established dream towns! I always get inspired by them I find

Back