• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling I have hybrid flowers

PoisonHeirloom

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum so I don't know what hybrid flowers go for so I was hoping someone could tell me. If there's a value guide please send it to me.

I have these hybrids for sale:
Blue roses
Purple roses
Pink roses
Orange roses
Black roses
Black lilies
Pink lilies
Pink tulips
Purple tulips
Orange Pansies
Pink carnations
Red carnations

I also have a few bamboo shoots and fertilizers for sale.

The carnation go fr about 1 tbt and the rest go for 2 tbt but the blue roses some sell them for 3 tbt

Last edited:
What is tbt and igb? Sorry I'm a little confused.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ending-Bells-and-Collectibles-to-Another-User

That is a guide on The Bell System on the forums. Basically TBT is bells earned on the site (Ex. by posting, selling things to members...) and IGB is in-game bells on Animal Crossing New Leaf. Most hybrids go for 2-3 tbt each and regular flowers usually go for 1 tbt. Yeah fertilizer is good to sell around 1-2tbt. To easily give a User tbt, find one of their posts and look at the sidebar where all their info is (Join date, posts, bells, 3DS friend code!) click on the number right next to bells. It'll pull up a small window, type in whatever amount you want to give the user and hit submit.

Edit: Also, may I purchase 3 Pink tulips and 3 purple tulips?. Is 12 tbt okay? :)
P.S: Take a quick gander at the shop threads to get a better idea of the value of items/flowers/DLCS/etc. Good luck~
Edit #2: Also depending on how the trade goes, you can leave a positive, neutral, negative wifi rating. Click on the number next to wifi rating and once the page loads, click on submit feedback and follow the instructions. Hope everything goes well for you~

Last edited:
Back