• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Lots of fertiliser! [TBT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revivers

ACNL lover
Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Lily
Mint
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Feedback
100% (14) +
I would like to buy a ton of fertiliser bags and I am willing to pay TBT:Fertiliser in a 1:1 ratio, so for every fertiliser I pay you 1 TBT. The exchange rate for TBT:IGB is 1:200k so I'm paying you the equivalent of 200k IGB per bag, and bearing in mind you only paid 1.6k per bag or 2k with bell boom ordinance. So if you have any spare bags from trying to get Golden Shovel or every time your perfect fruit tree rotted (Leif sends fertiliser for that apparently) you could earn a fair few TBT with it. Thanks very much!

Finally, I would much prefer if I host the "delivery" because my town is still undeveloped, meaning large areas for dropping fertiliser bags, also it will bring me quite closer to getting the good host badge from Phineas.

Thanks very much!

~Chrisis

TL;DR: Buying Fertiliser for 1 TBT each. Also I would like to host. Thanks!

Last edited:
I would like to buy a ton of fertiliser bags and I am willing to pay TBT:Fertiliser in a 1:1 ratio, so for every fertiliser I pay you 1 TBT. The exchange rate for TBT:IGB is 1:200k so I'm paying you the equivalent of 200k IGB per bag, and bearing in mind you only paid 1.6k per bag or 2k with bell boom ordinance. So if you have any spare bags from trying to get Golden Shovel or every time your perfect fruit tree rotted (Leif sends fertiliser for that apparently) you could earn a fair few TBT with it. Thanks very much!

On a side note, I am looking for the Golden shovel because that increases the potency of the fertiliser (or so I've heard) and am willing to pay anywhere in the region of 25~50 TBT for that. Thanks very much for looking here, and I'm looking forward to doing business.

Finally, I would much prefer if I host the "delivery" because my town is still undeveloped, meaning large areas for dropping fertiliser bags, also it will bring me quite closer to getting the good host badge from Phineas.

Thanks very much!

~Chrisis

TL;DR: Buying Fertiliser for 1 TBT each and golden shovel for 25~50 TBT. Also I would like to host. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump

I can give you 7 fertilizers and a golden shovel all for 50 TBT. VM me if you're interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back