I have another question about collectibles.

Peace.from.Glitopia

ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈&
Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Spring Sakura
Red Rose
Red Tulip
Red Cosmos
Red Candy
Hi
So... I have bought the mailbox and the user color change thingy or whatever, but I don?t really want to display it. I don?t want to discard it because I?m not exactly sure if it?ll take away the benefit of what I bought? So basically I?m trying to ask:
If I discard my user color change thingy, will my subtitle be the default color?
If I discard my mailbox, will I lose my extra mailbox space?

Thanks for looking at this!​

Yes, if you discard your mailbox or user title color change, you'll lose their benefits completely and will have to buy them again. If you want to hide them from your collectible line-up, yet still have their uses active, just click the check box under 'Hidden'.
[✓] means activated
[ ‏‏‎ ‎ ] mean deactivated
image-crop-2020-01-11-23-31-55-034.png

Last edited:
I don't know about discarding them, but I wouldn't try it. You should be able to check the box under "Hidden" and that way you keep them without displaying them in your line-up.

Discarding them will definitely delete them completely and you will be unable to use their functions. As the other said, just switch them to "hidden".

Use the "hidden" button to hide it from your inventory, and make sure that "active" is also turned on cause if not then it won't work :)

I'm actually curious about something here. Does the effects actually get removed when discarded? If so, what does its range? Does discarding a name change revert it back?

Last edited:
Back