• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I have a challenge for you- Can you pick your top 10 favourite villagers?

I wish I did know my favorite 10 villagers, but I don’t think I do yet: here is an approximation, based on how I feel right now:

1. Tabby - love her to death, one of the first villagers I remember seeing as I scrolled through the long list online and thinking, I liked the look of her. She’s a darling, a bit wacky, and seeing her makes me happy. Though I know she is not everyone’s cup of tea I think she is adorable and love dressing her up!

2. Bangle - my original peppy, who I did not expect to like at all. I did not have many tickets while initially island hopping and just thought she was good enough. Then I gradually realized I couldn’t imagine my island without her.

3. Flurry - another one where I did not expect her to become a favorite. I got her early on, I think she was villager 9 for me. I love all the hamsters, but she was one of my least favorite among them, cause I did not like the white and pastel blue look. I ‘decided’ many times to let her move. But when it came down to it I never could follow through. And one day I was talking about it to my friend and she said ‘I thought she was one of your favorites’...and I realized she was right I had just been in denial. I have grown attached to flurry and don’t know if I can ever let her move out. 😅

4. Genji ? - question mark because I don’t know if Genji is actually a favorite or I just am attached to my Genji, who has been on my island since the beginning and so was kind of my first favorite. I know it is silly to distinguish, but to me my Genji is special to me, but i don’t know if he is still a top 10 favorite overall, though he is a great design and cute jock.

5. Sydney (probably)- for some reason I was looking through the villager list one day and happened to look at Sydney (and her ‘sunshine’ catchphrase, which I love) and realized I really liked how she looked. I spent months hoping to run into her on a mystery island, and was so happy to finally find her. For some reason I find her more like a sweet space case, while flurry seems like a sweet frumpy little nerd/ homebody (which I mean as a compliment).

6. Soleil ? - I think soleil’s design is just lovely. Her coloring and her green eyes are both so pretty to me! She’s one of the prettiest villagers to me. My only hesitation is that I don’t find the snooty personality very compelling and find it a little harder to connect with them. I don’t really like the ‘sophisticated and mature’ thing they have going on. Even though I do like how sweet and gentle they can be.

7. Maggie ?- I let Maggie move out a few weeks ago and honestly I still might regret it. She is so sweet, and I like her coloring a lot and her cute little pig tummy. Mostly the sense of regret tends to pass, but I could also imagine moving her back to my island some day.

8. Flip/Hamlet/ Mac ?- my lovely surplus jock faves. I really never expected to love the jocks so much. I am pretty much the opposite of a jock myself, and don’t necessarily like talking about workouts all the time. But they are so enthusiastic and friendly and cute that I just cannot resist them. Flip and Mac are most likely permanent on my second island, they are two underrated and adorable villagers. and Hamlet who was supposed to be a shorter term resident on my main island has just won me over so much that I am debating having two permanent jocks.

9. Weber? - I really loved Cole, but also felt like for what ever reason i just did not get as attached to him as some of my other villagers. I always thought Weber was very cute but I still felt uncertain when I invited him. However, though it is too soon to say for sure, so far I just love him and he is a lot of fun to have around (and so small and cute 🥰). The only thing I don’t like is his house, which I hate and have plans to destroy/ improve ASAP.

10. ? Unknown - a sisterly villager - maybe Ursula, Deirdre, Reneigh, Paula? Maybe another normal (Deena just moved in, so it is too soon to tell. Or a smug?

I really just don’t know yet. I am still discovering my favorites, which is great fun.

I still would love to find a non-hamster smug that I really like. I don’t like the cranky personality but I loved Ike, and it might have been nice to give Hamphrey a better chance too. I like the sisterly personality but have not yet found one that really clicks for me (though ursala, who just moved to my second island has been one I have wanted for a long time, and so far I do really love her, and I love Reneigh, also on my second island, too).

honorable mentions/ love to : Wendy, graham, merry, gladys, cole, Simon, Judy, clay, fauna, apple, Antonio, timbra

1.) Carmen - rabbits are my favourite irl animal so i'm soft for all of the rabbit villagers, and Carmen is soooooo cute and i love her chocolate theme (it's just a shame her house was never designed with the sweets furniture in mind in any games </3). i also really like peppy villagers so she's the best. love u carmie

2.) Sherb - he's sooooooooooooooooo cute. the moment i first saw him on a mystery island i just 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 lazy is not my favourite ACNH personality but that's okay. i can forgive him for the bug infestations because he's adorable.

3.) Vesta - i love the sheep villagers and i had Vesta in both my childhood ACGC town at some point and the town i made when i reset. she's so cute and fluffy.......

4.) Stella - also had her at some point in my childhood ACGC town and again i love the sheeps. when i found out she was coming back for ACNL i was so happy but i still haven't gotten a hold of her amiibo card 😭

5.) Ed - i didn't actually know he existed before ACNH and i wasn't exactly impressed with him when i got him as my tutorial smug but i got attached to him SO quickly it's not even funny. i can't imagine this island without Ed and i don't want to. he's here for life. i would die for him.

6.) Avery - also a villager i didn't know existed before ACNH but when i first saw him on a mystery island i Knew immediately this was a favourite. he's a cowboy. he's a bird. he's a cowbird. his catchphrase is a combination between skree and yeehaw. what's not to love. i gave him a thank you dad mug for father's day.

7.) Stitches - just an entire stuffed animal. a baby. i'm not a huge fan of the lazy personality in ACNH because the bug dialogue skeeves me out hard so i can't deal with having more than one at a time but i miss him every day of my life anyway

8.) Willow - another sheep my beloved. her design is so cute and i've had her in multiple AC games so i'm attached

9.) Kid Cat - i only actively care about two jock villagers because their dialogue also weirds me out and KC is one of them because i have a huge soft spot for characters based in tokusatsu superhero series inspiration. this is a genuine running theme in my favourites across different series

10.) Ruby - moon rabbit..... i had her as my tutorial peppy and i was SOOOO sad when she asked me to move. i miss her so much </3

Hello Friends <3

I'm not sure if this has being done before, but I wanted to challenge you all, and I call it a challenge, because there are just too many adorable villagers out there.
But- Can you name your top 10, most favourite, absolutely adore them villagers? Out of the 400? (i'm not sure how many there are exactly) villagers, I actually do have a top 10.

So, let me start this off with my top 10. I'm very curious to see other people's lists so please don't be shy!
You can give a description of why each villager is your favourite if you want!

1. Alfonso- Not really a surprise if you know me around here by now. But yes Alfonso is my number one, ultimate favourite villager. I won't go into why, because then I will be writing a whole novel.

2. Wolfgang- The best cranky by far. Also the best looking wolf, I dare you to change my mind.

3. Diana- An absolute queen. I have being attached to her for a while because I had her in New Leaf for the longest time.

4. Julian- This fabulous unicorn actually used to be further up the list. I think he suits the smug personality really well. I love him and the fact that he's the only unicorn in the game is pretty special. His house in ACNH is SPECTACULAR so, there's that.

5. Zucker- I love the lazy villagers and Zucker might just be one the cutest lazies ever. His design is perfect. I love everything about him, he's so precious.

6. Chai- The Cinnamoroll sanrio queen. She holds quite a special place in my heart, because she was the first sanrio villager I scanned into my New Leaf town. I never ever let her leave. We were besties in that town.

7. Rosie- Undeniably the best cat villager around. She is a peppy, and the peppies are a lot of work, but I love this superstar cat so much.

8. Skye- The second best wolf next to Wolfgang. I actually ship her and Wolfgang on my island xD. Skye is such a sweetheart and her pastel blue and white design is just chefs kiss. It took me 10 years to villager hunt for Skye, so she is never leaving my island and I never want her too.

9. Papi- Oop another lazy. I have put him further down the list though because I only just recently had him move onto my island. I never had him in New Leaf or anything. We are still bonding, but I do think he is really cute and the horses are so underappreciated. He deserves to be in my top 10 for sure.

10. Boots- OK, call me crazy but this little green jock man has made it into my top 10. I have quite a big soft spot for the alligators, and Boots used to live in my New Leaf town for literally ages. I think he was there for over a year. So I spent a lot of time with him and fell in love. He is a jock which is my least favourite personality. But I just look past that, because I think he's so cute XD.

Special mentions because there are just too many babies- Molly, Sherb, Audie, Bluebear, Ketchup, Sylvana, Goldie, Butch and Lily.

Sorry for such a lengthy post. I went into detail because I got nothing better do.
Anyway who are your top 10 villagers?

In no particular order because they are all equally my favorite:

1: Pietro
2: Tangy
3: Stitches
4: Ankha
5: Flora
6: Biskit
7: Bluebear
8: Lucky
9: Agent S
10: Rosie

1. Olive
    Olive_NH.png
  2. Pate
    20210208201343%21Pate_NH.png

3. Claude
    Claude_NH.png
  4. O'Hare
    O%27Hare%27s_Poster_NH_Icon.png
  5. Weber
    Weber%27s_Poster_NH_Icon.png
  6. Gonzo
    Gonzo%27s_Poster_NH_Icon.png
  7. Norma
    Norma%27s_Poster_NH_Icon.png
  8. Canberra
    Canberra%27s_Poster_NH_Icon.png
  9. Ozzie
    Ozzie%27s_Poster_NH_Icon.png
  10. Sylvana
    Sylvana%27s_Poster_NH_Icon.png
I don't like the ones people usually like. They are dull or even downright scary (like Coco, Stitches or Judy).

Last edited:
I flip flop a lot but here is my list, if I had to pick my top 8 villagers now:

1. Goldie - She was my starting normal village and she embodies the personality so well. In general, I love the normal villagers with more natural, simple designs. Golden retrievers are also one of my favourite dog breeds, so naturally, Goldie takes the top spot.
2. Bones - My starting lazy village and similarly to Goldie, he is my definition of a poster child lazy villager with his simplistic design.
3. Rudy - If you couldn't already tell, I love villagers with cutesy designs, and Rudy is one of the jocks that definitely fits this bill. I love cats and their designs, which makes me love Rudy even more.
4. Bunnie - I think she might be my favourite rabbit villager. Her eyes remind me of Hershey's Kisses chocolates.
5. Judy - initially, I was terrified of her large, sparkly eyes. Then, my S/O showed me a video that showed off her facial expressions and I was interested. She is now the longest resident of my island and actually one of the only villagers I actively gift clothing to because she is so much fun to dress up.
6. Agnes - I've had two uchi villagers since I let her go, but I find myself missing her every once in a while.
7. Raymond - This cat means business! To me, it's clear the developers put a lot of thought into his design. I wonder if they drew inspiration from Byakuaya from Danganronpa.
8. Chief - I can't really pin down exactly why I love his design so much; I just know that I haven't vibed with any cranky villager that I've had since letting him move out.

Other honourable mentions, in no particular order. I left out #9 and #10 above because I couldn't decide among these villagers. XD
  • Rosie - My birthday twin and she is just such a cutie pie. I love her deeper blue colour scheme and her :3 mouth and eyes.
  • Hamlet - As someone who works out yet used to feel unhappy with how big I thought I looked, I love this little hamster so much.
  • Graham - The stereotypical software developer working at a startup company... as someone who works in the industry, he is such a mood. He was also my first smug villager~
  • Mint - I love her unique colour.
  • Lolly and Molly - I love normal villagers so, so much and these two cuties are standouts to me! I love Lolly's comma-shaped eyes and Molly is my favourite duck (out of a very adorable species).

Okay these aren't in any particular order, it's just ten of my favorites off the top of my head:
1. Eunice
2. Static
3. Roscoe
4. Diana
5. Goldie
6. Marcel
7. Peaches
8. Blaire
9. Fauna
10. Henry

alright, here we go!

1 - Cranston
i don't think this is really a surprise, if you've known me cranston has been my favorite for a few years now!
it started out when he randomly moved into my new leaf town, i'd known who he was because a relatively known youtuber had him, i was like "oh ok he's cool but i don't really care if he moves"
then i weirdly started to become attached to him when i would talk to him more, and before you knew it, i logged in one day and isabelle told me he was leaving! so i bought his amiibo and have loved him ever since lol

2 - Dotty
i have to give her props because she was my all time fave before cranston, i mean cmon! she's adorable and i love her red eyes lol

3 - Chief
chief is definitely my favorite wolf villager! he looks so majestic and pretty, like a fox! dobie is not very far behind him

4 - Raymond
yes, call me basic or whatever but i've really liked his design since the new villagers were announced, and to be quite honest, i've never really been on par with the smug villagers, but i adore raymond lol he's a sweet boy!

5 - Rudy
i love rudy! also have never really been on par with jock villagers, but rudy is a sweet boy too! i love his rudolph look and his design overall

6 - Elmer
i actually haven't mentioned this, but i love elmer and his design! his lazy eyes are so cute and i love how he has kk waltz playing in his house

7 - Dobie
dobie is precious! i love his old man design, cranky villagers are my second favorite personality

8 - Beau
lazies are my favorite personality type, and beau is one of my favorites! he's adorable, again i love the lazy eyes

9 - Étoile
one of the sanrio villagers, i love love LOVE étoile's design. captures the little twin stars perfectly if you're asking me

10 - Curt
curt holds a special place in my heart as well, again i love crankies! i live how he looks kinda like a prisoner too

My top 10 has changed over time, but I do have a good idea what my top 10 is right now. I have 7 of them already living on my island. Sadly they keep asking if they can leave instead of the villagers I want moving out 😅 Here is my list without particular order

On my island

1 Zucker
- My absolute favorite villager. I absolutely love how its a takoyaki designed octopus. I like his personality and think it really fits him well. I like his NL house more, but it still is japanese themed, so thats good. I really like octopuses, and wish there would be more sealife villagers.

2 Marina - She is so cute and I love the beautiful color pink she is. Her whole house is pink aswell. I think she matches great with Zucker, so I moved their houses together.

3 Kabuki - Cats are my favorite animals, so ofcourse I need some cats on my island! Kabuki looks like a daruma doll, and I find that so amazing! He really matches the japanese theme I want to create.

4 Ketchup - Ducks are my second favorite animal, so ofcourse I need them too! I like the design of Ketchup, and after having her move to my island, she has a really happy personality. She manages to make me smile with her funny dialoge.

5 Deena - She really looks like a cute duck. I like how the colors make her shine as a duck.

6 Hamphrey - When he first moved in as random villager, I didn't particularly like him. He looked small, grumpy and very weird. But after a day I started to love his expressions and personality. He has so many cute and funny expressions. He has won my heart and I want to keep him on my island. He is the best random villager I have ever had

7 Snake - He has a great pink color and is a cool ninja. I forgot abaout snake untill he visited my campsite last week. I still wanted a jock villager and think snake is the coolest. Its so great that he is a ninja!

Not on my island

8 Chadder
- I really like rats and mouses and when I saw chadder, I immediately fell in love. Its a mouse with a cheese design! These are the villager designs I love from AC. I hope he moves in my island soon!

9 Purrl - She has a nice cat design, and still in need of a snooty villager.

10 Tangy - Tangy looks so cute! An orange designed cat. I really think thats so awesome. She looks very happy too

I'm just going to go for this without double checking villager lists - I know i'll forget someone but I'm curious what names my brain will produce on the spot.

So in no particular order:

1. Apollo - I just like cranky villagers in general, they crack me up. The way they complain about stuff, whilst also showing vulnerability and real compassion at the same time (especially in the early games where you had to coax their soft side out of them over time). Apollo is just such a good example of a cranky villager, and I love his design.

2. Coco - Really unique design, and a genuinely sweet villager. Plus her house exterior is one of my favourites.

3. Genji - another cool design, along with Coco he is tied as my favourite rabbit villager (and there are so many good ones)

4. Anchovy - His design makes me laugh every time I see him, with his lil' eyes and massive eyebrows lol

5. Bob - the OG, the one, the only. He has come and gone through most of my animal crossing game saves. I now have him as a permanent resident of my island and he isn't allowed to leave ever.

6. Dobie - I love the old wolf, he is so cool - I need to do some island hopping and hopefully I'll find him

7. Flora - Peppy villagers are another personality type that make me laugh, I really love their energy and their ditzy-ness. I have had so many funny moments since Flora moved into my island (like the time she walked right up to Apollo whilst he was sitting on the ground and basically stood so close to him she looked like she was sniffing his head sort of menacingly - strangely intimidating, Flora is the one to watch out for in a fight)

8. Fang - another cranky on the list. I love his design and his house interior - he classy.

9. Molly - ridiculously adorable, cannot walk past her without a "d'awww"

10. Dom - I love so many of the new villagers added in NH, but honestly when I sat and thought about it - Dom is my number one. His facial expressions are amazing.

Man, I feel I forgot some important ones, but oh well - these were the ones that popped into my head first, and that has to account for something, right?

1. Gigi- I really love her design! I love her purple color, her makeup, those sparkle for eyes, and I think her lips make her look very beautiful! She also has a beautiful home.

2. Tiffany- I love Tiffany for the same reason I love Gigi. I love her risqué design and it goes really well with her snooty personality.

3.Boone - I love Boone. It’s so cool that he’s based on a Mandrill and I’m a sucker for Jocks that look tough.

4. Deli- I love that he’s based on a Grey Langur! He’s such a cute little monkey! :)

5. Hazel- I love her unibrow and her tough attitude. She kind of reminds me of Helga from Hey Arnold!, which is one of my favorite cartoon shows, so I have a big soft spot for her for that reason too.

6. Pashmina- The only goat I like but I really do like her design. She has such pretty eyes and I love her default sweater on her. If I didn't already have Deirdre, I'd pick Pashmina to be my Sisterly villager.

7. Del- Robot alligator!!! That already makes him cool in my book. Plus, I love his colors and warehouse interior.

8. Tybalt- My favorite jock and for good reason! I love his thick ‘ol eyebrows and he’s just so cheery it’s adorable. :)

9. Elmer- He is the cutest thing! I love his natural colors and sleepy face. Plus his name is very dark which is kind of funny because he’s adorable! He also reminds me of Bojack Horseman (one of my favorite shows!) so I like him for that reason too.

10. Jacques- The coolest bird. :cool: I love his beanie and goatee and he just looks perfect for a smug personality.

Some notable villagers that I also really like a lot: Sparro, Deirdre, Doc, Pierce, Violet, Rod, Raymond, Bill, Kevin, Egbert, Frobert, Piper, Flora, Kiki, Walt, Sandy, Timbra, and Tucker.

Last edited:
The top 10 I have right now is the exact same as the 10 Villagers i have on my island, because I love them all so much. This might change if anyone moves out (someday maybe)

1. Coco
2. Willow
3. Ankha
4. O'hare
5. Wolfgang
6. Deirdre
7. Lucky
8. Rosie
9. Marshall
10. Maple

I think I have top 8. Ten is so much.

1. Raddle: My favorite. I just like how important he looks in the game (all dressed up in a doctors uniform). Also he looks like a poison frog, so his profession is ironic. He is a doctor but he is poisonous? Is he even allowed to be a doctor?
2. Rodeo
3. Roscoe
4. Nan
5. Mathilda : I love kangaroos, especially the female kangaroos). I’m just going to pretend her Joey is an extra villager.
6. Mathilda’s Joey
7. Agnes
8. Cole : I love coles blue eyes. They’re hypnotic, and kind of creepy also.

9. Kurt ( I just really like his bandage look)
10. Barold : I had him and let him go, but I think I might just bring him back. I really miss him.

If Mathilda’s baby doesn’t count for a spot, then I choose Avery. He fits my town, and his house is nice.

Last edited:
I love a LOT of villagers, so this will be hard. But honestly, my 10 dream villagers are my favorite villagers.

1. Poppy - By FAR my favorite villager. She's adorable. She sits and reads and just looks super cute with her glasses. If I could only have one villager, I think Poppy would be my go to. I love her to bits.

2. Lily - Just like Poppy, she looks adorable in her glasses when she reads. Her conversations with Poppy are super adorable and I love it when I catch them talking.

3. Sherb - This boy may be gross with his obsession with bugs and eating things off the floor (GROSS) but I love him to bits. He's super funny, and I love his conversations with other villagers.

4. Tangy - This girl is so peppy and happy, she makes me happy whenever I talk to her. She brightens my day.

5. Olivia - I LOVE her. She looks super cute in all the clothes I give her (especially her red victorian dress!!) and her conversations with Blanche are so cute.

6. Blanche - I believe I might have had her in NL(?) but I'm not sure. She's super cute and I love her Japanese aesthetic.

7. Phoebe - Even though I don't have room on her for my current island, I did enjoy having her on my NL island. She was super lovable and I enjoy talking to her.

8. Kitty - I have a love for most cats, honestly. She's super cute and I love her. Can't wait to take her home again in NH.

9. Fauna - I have never had her on any of my islands, but I adore her look.

10. Marina - I LOOOOOVE octopus'. I would love to have her on my island, but unfortunately, I don't think that'd ever be possible with my current villagers.

Honorable mentions:
Ankha, Cookie, Muffy, Goldie, Shari, Felicity

1. octavian
2. pekoe
3. coco
4. zucker
5. genji
6. bea
7. goldie
8. lily
9. raymond
10. rosie

c:

I’m going to list my favorites, the top two are my all time faves. The rest are my faves of their individual personality species.

1. Roscoe - My all time #1. All hail Roscoe!
2. Sylvana - I first met her in NH and fell in love. She is my all time fave female villager.
3. Marshal - I have loved this little cutie since NL. I don’t care if he’s popular, he’s a cutie and I adore him.
4. Julia - She is seriously underrated. Gorgeous and such a lady
5. Buzz - I met him for the first time in NH and I seriously might love him more than Apollo! I love how he just looks like he’ll punch you in the face.
6. Stella - my favorite sheep. She is lovely and such a sweetie
7. Murphy - a grumpy Care Bear, what’s not to love?
8. Hornsby - such a cutie pie
9. Bluebear - my favorite peppy
10. Buck - my favorite jock. He was a starter of mine in NH and taught me that jocks are not as bad as I thought. I like a lot more now and welcome them with open arms because he was so amazing. I hunted down his amiibo card during his stay so I’d never have to really say goodbye, I had like 3 jock cards as placeholders prior, now I have 10!

I do like these kinds of threads, always interesting to see people’s preferences and think about my own
1 would be Fang, I had him all through new leaf and got very attached, that said I moved him out in nh so I could try having Wolfgang around for a change and since there are amiibos I can get him back whenever :)

2 probably Marty, I had him in NL after the welcome amiibo update and Sanrio and found his overall design very pleasing to look at

3 would have to put Ruby here being the only peppy I’ve ever had on a permanent basis. For some reason I could never take to any of the others

4 Chelsea, another one I had in NL and I love green so her hair is adorable to me, find her a bit more interesting as a normal personality due to being a Sanrio

5. Getting more difficult now but I would say Kyle as my overall favourite smug too, even though I have Raymond on my island since the beginning pretty much. If Raymond had an amiibo so I could get him back he would probably have been replaced with Kyle by now

6 Judy, I love her eyes, anything related to the galaxy and stars is very appealing for me

7 Lucky, I never took to him in NL but now find him to be one of the more interesting lazy villagers design wise

8 Roald, although I still can’t decide which is my favourite jock between him and Dom I think he’s a lovely little penguin and his house is great too

9 Molly. If I didn’t have so many normals i like to rotate between she would be a permanent on my island always, she’s the cutest

10 Coco, wasn’t a fan of her before NH when I decided to try villagers I had never given a chance before. I love that she’s a bit different and looks a bit creepy :)

I want to say my own are my top 10 since I specifically chose them to live on my island, but I guess there are some that didn't make the cut simply because others fit better or happened to move in before.
I'll try to rank as many as I can.

1. Annalisa - I love anteaters IRL and in game. Her colors are my favorite colors, she is super adorable and her design combined with her normal personality make her give off a very elegant, yet a little shy and awkward vibe.

2. Chops - He is very unique and radiates a lot of personality. I was actually surprised that not only is he very posh, but the way his ears flop makes him quite cute as well.

3. Felicity - I originally picked her because I was torn between Olivia and Monique and didn't want both of them on my island. When I eventually chose Olivia, I thought Felicity would be somewhat of a compromise since she could easily be Monique's less glamouros little sister. She quickly became one of my favorites and it is hard to be believe that she was originally just second choice. I just enjoy her walking around, looking slightly awkward and then being very overly enthusiastic and confident the moment she talks.

4. Olaf - Another anteater. He has a very pretty tail, I like his eyelashes and the smug personality is probably my favorite when it comes to the male ones. On my island he also has a very cute relationship with Felicity which probably makes them both even more appealing to me.

Now it is getting a bit harder with the ranking ...

5. Either Gloria or Olivia - Both are very pretty and I chose them both based on the fact that I wanted classy looking villagers. I was very excited to get Olivia while Gloria was a bit of an afterthought, but recently Gloria has really grown on me while I don't seem to even see Olivia that often. Either way, they are both beautiful.

6. Either Gloria or Olivia

7. I kind of want to say Tabby, but there are a bunch of other villagers that I don't have any experience with that could easily make my top 10 - Monique, Pietro and perhaps even Skye could be strong contenders. There is also Pate who has a very special place in my heart.

My top 10 seem to somewhat change all the time. While Annalisa was always number 1, Cherry used to take second place for quite some time. Olivia also used to be much higher purely based on her design, but like I said, I don't seem to run into her that often so there are others that I'm more attached to.
I don’t LoVe chops I don5 HAT3 chops but he’s cool

Agh, so many stick out to me, some of them not even on my island, but I think it'd go like this:
1. Egbert
2. Julia
3. Nana
4. Henry
5. Molly
6. Tex
7. Cranston
8. Bianca
9. Cranston
10. Zucker

Huge honorable mentions for Reneigh, Jacques, Sparro, Hopper, Flora, Friga, Phoebe, Hans, Cube, Piper, Octavian, Chester, Pekoe, Tiffany, the list never ends!

Back