• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I had my first animal crossing dream lol

Vintage Viola

So-called Representative🌸
Bells
Switch
3770-9794-7011
Island
Pallet
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Wallopoid
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Ocean Pearl
Dino Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
Earlier today when I was napping, I had a dream that I was inside the game and hanging out on with my Mayor character. I don't remember all the details, but at some point we were on the beach while she was diving (in her pink wetsuit too lol). Then when she came back up she'd swim to shore and give me her catch to put in my pockets. They'd shrink down once she put them in my hand and I would put them in my shirt pocket.

When that was over we ran back up the ramp to go sell them to Reese, but I tripped over my feet and they all got squished when I landed...

I was pretty smiley when I woke up, I never had a dream about this game series before now.

Last edited:
Dreams involving your favorite video games are always sort of special in my opinion. I had a few dreams containing various Animal Crossing characters before. About one or two when I first got the game in late December 2013, and another when I recently started playing again early last month. There wasn't any interaction between me and the characters as far as I can remember, I just remember seeing Isabelle in one of my first dreams and Dotty in my latest.

I've twice had nightmares about my game getting corrupted... Thankfully it hasn't actually happened.

Last edited:
I had a drem alst night about Animal Crossing. It was basically me, Julian and Marshal hanging out doing random stuff at night. It was really fun, even though I don't remember all ther activities we did. Though Ankha got annoyed at us.

i have more animal crossing related dreams than i'd care to admit heh ;
most of them are just me playing it though, rather than being in my town alongside my villagers.

i don't know if i had a dream Tabby said she was thinking of moving out, or whether it actually happened...i should probably chase that up.

lucky ;-; i never really had a AC dream yet... and if i did, i dont remember... my ideal ac dream would be
me hanging out with my villagers and mayor, getting to meet Jingle too and dance with KK... it would be awesome

I'm surprised I've never dreamt about animal crossing given the amount of time I've spent playing it the last few months.
I did have a nightmare about breaking my DS though....

Your feet squished? Like melted??

The only dream about AC I've had is I finally had gotten all of my dreamies, and then a random PWP for a shop (that I didn't approve or anything) crashed right in front of my house, destroying my other PWPs.

THEN, random villager houses (putting me above the 10 villager limit) kept on popping up, and they never stopped. ._. It was horrible, and my town literally had no space- I couldn't walk out of my house and had to reset my town.

No lol, the deep sea creatures squished in my pocket when I fell. Not my feet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've twice had nightmares about my game getting corrupted... Thankfully it hasn't actually happened.

Good thing that was just a dream!

I love how everyone keeps getting awesome lucid dreams about this game. Must mean I should play it more so I can experience one too!

At least your game didn't corrupt in your dream though :p Squished fish is better than a corrupted cartridge

i only had one time dream about it.......... it was a nightmare

That's really cool! I occasionally have dreams about games, though I am usually playing the game rather then actually being in the game.

I once dreamt people kept breaking into my town when my gates were shut... I wonder why people say I'm insecure... :rolleyes:

i've only ever had a dream that my game got like super duper corrupted. it was a pretty bad dream

I think that there have been AC characters in my dreams the past two nights, although my memory isn't good enough to be sure.

Whenever I stop playing for a few days in a row I have nightmares about my favorite villagers moving. I usually play the day after the nightmare.

Hmm... A dream about you with your mayor character. That is one amazing dream you had! The closest thing I could remember related to a dream with Animal Crossing: New Leaf was finding Rowan wanting to visit my house in real life. Although he told me to get out more often. Haha! But I can understand it was a good intention. :D

I wonder if I think it hard enough I can dream of my town as well. It would be like a real life Dream Suite in the comfort of our own house!

im going to kill the mood here and just say...hon...if youre dreaming about video games maybe you should go outside and play for awhile? without the games i mean *or the phone*....

Back