• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I got Wii Speak

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
The new Endless Ocean is $30 with or without Wii Speak. So now I have Wii Speak. Not sure when I will try it out with ACCF yet.

Ehingen Guy said:
I rarely touch my Wii Speak. It came with the AC bundle.
^this... I'm too shy... but it actually was because once, I was on the mic and the fire alarm went off... I was too scared to use it again XD

Now that you're on Aaron, you wifi right now? you can pm me the details but I haven't seen you in ages >.>

I also have WiiSpeak, but I doesn't use much. I do well with written English, but in oral, it's different story. Sometimes, I used it for other purposes.

I prefer my WiiSpeak cept late nite when family is sleeping. Or when hubby is being obnoxious by burping. lol I ordered a wireless keyboard. Can't wait to get it. Hate typing with the remote.

Jeremy said:
Tyeforce said:
You didn't get it with City Folk?! o.o
No. Don't you remember me typing back in the day....
Yeah, but I figured that you just didn't want to use it. I have it, but I rarely used it, lol. You probably said that you didn't have it before, but I forgot. XD

LadyRohan said:
I prefer my WiiSpeak cept late nite when family is sleeping. Or when hubby is being obnoxious by burping. lol I ordered a wireless keyboard. Can't wait to get it. Hate typing with the remote.
You could've told me and I would've turned my Wii Speak on.

I would have had to type anyway. Don't think JC or MrMr had their on anyways. No biggie. I'm getting quick with the remote. lol

Hmm.. Interesting. xD . I have a wii speak too :3. They are fun to play with. When you have a Wii Speak and a wireless keyboard, the fun never ends!!

Azila said:
Hmm.. Interesting. xD . I have a wii speak too :3. They are fun to play with. When you have a Wii Speak and a wireless keyboard, the fun never ends!!
Yes, you had both, and barely used the WiiSpeak. Lol.

I can't use my wiispeak anymore because the USB ports on my wii are shot.... From where it was sitting, it would fall over and if anything was in the USB ports, it would dent it up. Now, when I try to plug it in, it makes my wii turn off... o_o

MrMr said:
Azila said:
Yes, you had both, and barely used the WiiSpeak. Lol.
Who wants to hear a little 11 year old girl talk? : :veryhappy:

Yay - I barely use my Wii Speak though, i'm too shy.

I think I prefer a Wireless Keyboard, because it's less personal and you can actually type out anything, things you can't really say. And it's more fun

Back