• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wii Controllers Not Working!

LordSheep78

Pls Call Me Owen Ty Love You Guys 💜
Bells
Spring Sakura
Classic Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Isabelle
Purple Balloon
Tasty Cake
Waluigi Easter Egg
I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I NEED help!
I haven't been able to play Animal Crossing Gamecube or Let's Go To The City for ages now because the wii controllers aren't working. The other day I played the Wii in the morning and later, the controllers just wouldn't connect. This has happened before, and I've either just used the sync, or wait a couple of hours and it works. But this time, it's just not working. I don't know what it is, the 4 controllers I have all used to just connect but now none of them work. They all flash on and try to connect but don't work. The Wii turns on fine but the controllers just do not work whatsoever. Please help. If you want to step by step me, please start a conversation, I'll try and come on ASAP, just anything. Thanks.

All resolved

Last edited:
Back