• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

'I got here, you can too!' A Guide [56k]

this is kol, but, here is some turnip advice:

if a friend has a town that is buying for a lot of money, go and sell there.

if a friend has a town that is selling for a little, ask him to buy a bunch for u, and then pay him back what he spent, plus a tip.

Get a table and place a tool such as a rod/net in front of you. Then, place a turnip on the table above where the tool is.

Basically, you buy for less, wait for a day when Nook is buying for a lot, then sell to make millions.

I'm with fish, I don't need it. And I find a calculator unnecessary.

;)

Oh, and you'll need to get 2 or 3 days into the game before you can get a Golden Shovel.

;)

I have 1 milllion bells in my bank from Turnips... but i still have to pay some of my loan off >_< so... i have about 500,000 left on this loan, i think the next one is around 800,000 and the last one around 1,000,000.... >_<

Back