• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I found it

Cindy

Bells
I was cleaning my closet & I found ACWW in a tiny box o_O
but anyways I got the wii version (CityFolk) which I'm banned from cause
I did a 'mistake' which is really stupid mistake if you ask me.

But ACWW is the only thing I got of animal crossing.
So any tips?

Mistake huh? Whats that?

Anyway, theres 1million tips for ACWW. Best ones are:
Sell fruit and try to get foriegn fruit
Dont waste your money on mortgages, save up.
Dont Catalogue hoarde, Save up
Make a nice design rather than shell out for a shirt.
Complete tasks from travellors (e.g. Savannah)
VISIT KK
If you get bug/fish Donate to muesuem unless you already have
Same with Fossils and paintings, This includes Rare Fish since you might only see them once in a blue fit.

Mistake huh? Whats that?

My Wi-Fi didn't work.So I didn't know the pin for the Wii.My dad figured it out so I Wi-Fied with my friend.About couple hours later he came back and asked me why I called him I told him why and how dad fuigured out the pin.He got pissed of and took the Wii down stairs so if i touch it im in BIG trouble

Cindy said:
Mistake huh? Whats that?

My Wi-Fi didn't work.So I didn't know the pin for the Wii.My dad figured it out so I Wi-Fied with my friend.About couple hours later he came back and asked me why I called him I told him why and how dad fuigured out the pin.He got pissed of and took the Wii down stairs so if i touch it im in BIG trouble
That didn't make too much sense :T

Cindy said:
Mistake huh? Whats that?

Wait what? that made NO sense o.o
Heres how i understand it:
Your dad found out the PIN, Connected the internet, let you use the Internet, then got pissy for no reason and took the wii away?

Yeah.So then my brother got pissed off cause he thought i might off 'bought something' and paid paid from his credit card or whatever.So he took it away.

HE DOESN'T PLAY IT.
So wtf is the point? why would he even
get me ACCF if he's gonna get his boxers in a bunch
and take it away from the most stuipidest things

Cindy said:
Yeah.So then my brother got pissed off cause he thought i might off 'bought something' and paid paid from his credit card or whatever.So he took it away.

HE DOESN'T PLAY IT.
So wtf is the point? why would he even
get me ACCF if he's gonna get his boxers in a bunch
and take it away from the most stuipidest things
What the *censored.3.0*?
how the hell does his Credit card Relate to Animal Crossing?
Your brother is an Official ******, Please tell him that from me.

Lol,
Just tell your bro to chill the *censored.3.0* out and tell him you cant use his pin on a *censored.3.0*ing wii.
Just go and get your wii back and play on it. If he dont like it say tough cookies.
Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu thinks "People need to think more"

Oooooh. I misunderstood. Well, if you need anything, I still play WW, so I might be able to help out, even though I just restarted my town.

Back