• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I forgot how awkward it is...

junedays

지구가 태양을
Bells
Winter Mittens
...to introduce yourself on a forum. Man, I haven't done this in years.

Well, anyway hi, TBT! I'm Jo. Pleased to meet you. I bought AC:NL about a week ago and I've totally fallen for the game. I thought I'd join TBT because the community here seems really nice. (Also, I'm at a boring family thing and I have nothing better to do than fiddle with my phone.)

Uhh.. What next.. My dream village is full of food-themed villagers, and I really love apples (but my native fruit is peaches lol.) That's a long way away though, for when I've done all there is to do at the beginning of the game. For now, I'm perfectly content meeting whatever villagers come my way.

Otherwise, I love kpop, kdrama, and relatively old anime.

Thanks for reading!

Back