casual.kyle

Bells
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Leif
Mint
Pear (Fruit)
image.jpg

This is a really bad picture, but I'm posting this just to prove that it exists! I'm gonna update my DA with this weather so people can see it if they want to. :)

Last edited:
I remember it took a long time for me to experience one in game too! I can relate on the excitation :)

I'll admit it, I like it when it lightly rains in my town but... I LOVE it when it storms :p
Especially going inside and seeing the lightning and hearing the thunder

Yeah it's a pretty nice addition to see the flash when you're inside. Especially if you don't have any music/noise makers inside and it's completely quiet. It makes for a nice sound. Especially with my house so close to the ocean, so I hear the gentle waves...along with the occasional thunder.

I love when games add weather. It can be Animal Crossing, The Sims or Minecraft, it makes the game seem much much more beautiful and soothing for me. It may just be me but I just feel magical when it rains on Animal Crossing so I go to my character's house, turn off the music and the lights and sit on front of the fireplace, listening to the and and wishing I could live in that perfect little world of theirs where everyone is friendly and you can live on fruit you pick from trees.

I know, it's awesome to see variety in games like this. One thing that I would really love to see though is wind. There is never any indication of wind. It would be nice if wind would occasionally blow and rustle trees or bushes somehow.

I had a thunderstorm when I was time traveling.
The game is tryna tell me something.

I llove the thunderstorms ⛈!!

I love them so much I sometimes keep the time just a bit longer to really appreciate them.
I have invited a few people into my town when it's been happening because they had never seen it in their towns.

Did you update your dream address? Yay! I'm going to have to check it out later!!

I llove the thunderstorms ⛈!!

I love them so much I sometimes keep the time just a bit longer to really appreciate them.
I have invited a few people into my town when it's been happening because they had never seen it in their towns.

Did you update your dream address? Yay! I'm going to have to check it out later!!

Yep! The DA has been updated so you can check it out whenever!

I've visited a town for a RV visit and a thunderstorm was happening and what do you know, you can see the lightening from inside the RV too :)

It took me awhile to comprehend the first time that there was lightning in the thunderstorm. I also had it for the first time be stormy on my island. Never thought it could be rainy there.

I adore the thunderstorms in real life and on any other game (except for ACGC; I hate when it rains in that game). They're just so blissful and relaxing.
Thank you, game devs!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It took me awhile to comprehend the first time that there was lightning in the thunderstorm. I also had it for the first time be stormy on my island. Never thought it could be rainy there.

WOAH WHAT? IT CAN RAIN ON THE ISLAND? THIS IS NEW INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!

Back