• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I finally did it! My town is complete!

-Blue-

Bells
Rotating Fool's Egg
Blue Heart Balloon
Baby Chick Easter Egg
I have played Animal Crossing for the Gamecube and the DS. Both were fun, but seemed kind of the same. So when City Folk came out, I bought it, but never even opened the plastic. I immediately took it back. I felt that it would be too similar to the previous games and never gave myself the chance to try it.

I was also slow to picking up NewLeaf for this very reason. I had heard of its release in 2013, but paid it little mind. I chalked it up as another repetitive game of paying off your house and hoarding furniture. I finally did get it for Christmas of 2014, and only by chance, since I caught a commercial explaining how you're the mayor. If it wasn't for that, I probably would had never got it.

I probably took me so long to get this town completed (and my only serious one) since I'd take a hiatus here or there after a few months. And I didn't really get serious until late 2016 when I finally figured out a theme. It's been a slow grind of going one step forward and two back, but I am pleased with the results.

Plus the announcement of AC2019 and E3 coming up gave me the extra push I needed. There's not a lot of time left before the new title is dropped and or shown more footage. Thanks to all of you who helped me with advice and trades! I also couldn't had done this without you all, cause this is really the only place I used when I needed help. You all are a great and trustworthy community!

Sadly the only thing I can't change about my town is its name, which happens to be Nintendo. While the theme is sort of related to the company, I should had thought the name out better. I just came up with the first name that came to my head.

The town is sort of loosely based off of the Earthbound/Mother series, but also based on my own story that is sort of an alternate future universe of the series.

If you would like to visit it, the DA is 4D00-0147-9C13

Again, thank you all for the help over the years to helping me complete my town! :)

Congratulations on completing your town! That is a major accomplishment and something you should be proud of. I'll definitely try to check out your DA a little later.

Congratulations!!! Completing a town is a great feeling. I definitely can't wait until I can call my second town complete. I'll check out your DA soon :>

We have the word otsukare in my language Japanese, that essentially shows respect/care to someone who's just had their hard work done. :lemon:

Otsukare and congratulations~!! :blush:

Thank you all! I probably could had made the town look better if I had used the save-editor to 'hack' my town, but I wanted to challenge myself and see how well I could do. Also, I don't know how to do that and I am sure I would somehow brick my game (even though I have heard others say it's hard to do) Knowing my luck, I would find a way.

I also never bothered to get my town ready for a DA after the Amiibo update and figured I would do it after I completed the town. There may be a thing here or there that is slightly tweaked, but for the most part it is done. I've started to actually use the dream suite a lot more now and I definitely will give all of your towns a visit!

I have heard mention of that word or one that is similar (come to think of it, it may have been from you on another thread) It is a very nice word!

I visited your town and it is very lovely. I don't think you need to hack to make a town look great. Sure, there are some beautiful hacked towns, I'm not going to lie. But there are plenty of equally beautiful non-hacked towns.

I think you did a great job and should feel proud of the effort you put into completing your town. :D

Back