I DESPISE MY EYES! Reset?

I say you should reset.
The fact that you posted about this, in my book, means you've thought about this a lot. If you can, find someone willing to let your prize items sit on their plaza for a couple days while you take your time resetting. If you choose to reset, I would write down everything you are looking for in your new town: layout, grass pattern, train station color, town hall color, native tree fruit, mayor name, town name, and if you are crazy like me, preferred town start date. Then, I'd wait 'til I had a couple of free days to spend resetting, such as Thanksgiving break coming up (if you're in the US), and begin the process of moving all my stuff to the helpful person's town, deleteing the town and cycling the map types I want until I get something that's as close as possible to what I wanted.
The more time you put into your town, the more frustrated you'll be if you decide to reset in the end and have to start over.

I took a long while to decide on how I wanted everything, but once I got it all together I'd never think of resetting.

Last edited:
If you really don't like it then I would 100% reset. Something like eyes is a deal breaker for me. I hated the way my char looked in WW and so I refuse to let that happen to me again.

I had the same exact eyes to and I hated them a lot.I ended up using my mii characters head/body because I liked it a lot more,I didn't want to have to reset and lose everything I gained.

If it bothers you enough to ask I think you already made the decision and you're looking for some sort of confirmation from us ;) I would reset if that'd be up to me.

I just reset a few nights ago because my eyes scared me. I hated looking at her face because she seemed creepy to me. I got my friend to hold my items and bells so my month or so wouldn't go to waste. I love my decision. I would have done it so much sooner. So, if you can't stand the eyes I would reset.

omg they are my all time fave eyes haha. i adore them on my mayor (and i have them on my hhd character also) but still, if you don't like them you should reset, it'll just end up annoying you more and more

Back