• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I cannot be the only one who thinks this...

Flutter

The Fun Has Arrived!
Bells
Leif
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
How awesome would it be if when you cut down a tree for the first time, it gave you a sapling that you could plant? However, to make things fair the planted sapling wouldn't give you another sapling. I just think it would be much easier than having to wait for the saplings you want from the garden shop. lol

I actually liked having to wait for the saplings in the garden shop :) It made it more satisfying for me when I actually had enough to plant. But I'm probably in the minority haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

that would be nice! i wish you could have more varities of trees in general.

This, I 100% agree with. And more types of bushes as well! There are like, 3 different pink bushes.. But no purple?

i really want bushes to plant around my town but i need to keep developing my town in order to get the right shop
the cool towns i see online look really nice with their rows of bushes

Seems like a great idea! But tree saplings are usually common in my shop, and I've also thought of this before too! It's like the basics of nature. But I mean you could use fruits to plant, unless you're looking for pine trees. But that's a cool idea! I'm pretty many other people have thought of this too! :lemon:

while we're on the topic of trees...tree sizes anyone? i want really tall trees!! that would be so nice it would look really cool and it would be even cooler if the trees could be planted so close together that light comes through little openings through the leaves. lol thats totally something you'd see in a stupid anime or something but i think it would look really cool, of course the initial camera angle would have to change to first person or at least closer to see it. but still!

It's nice to buy one everyday but sometimes I feel like I'm forced to because I want to get the golden axe. I barely plant them though since I'm not too fond of non-fruit trees (or pink trees come April).

Burying 1000 bells with a gold shovel plants a normal sapling. That makes things a little easier.

I wish there were more tree variations. Like taller trees, they already exist but are only in the campground. Or how about the trees from the beta version of New Leaf which looked completely different? So far the only trees we have are Oak Trees (the ones with three leaf circles), Golden Trees (I think they were only in the GCN game actually), Fruit Trees, Money Trees and Cedar Trees.

Back