• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

♡ Hzl's Pixel Shop ♡ [closed]

Here is my ref photo!
heyy sweet here is your pixel
uWZFlvT.png

lmk when you are on ac and I can pm a dodo code x
Post automatically merged:

oh!! i just saw this!! it's super cute waagh.,. i love your art!
np, let me know when you are on ac and I can pm a dodo code x

heyy sweet here is your pixel
uWZFlvT.png

lmk when you are on ac and I can pm a dodo code x

np, let me know when you are on ac and I can pm a dodo code x
omg!! Thank you sooo much 🥺 I'm on right now, but whenever the best time for you is okay with me!

your pixel art is very cute! i would love to put in an order when there’s an open slot!

Ref pic:
wJkK9Gf.jpg
If your ref includes a held tool/emotion would you like this included? No tool or emotion I would just like the same pose she's standing in. Would you be able to draw her mouth not open? Just a simple closed mouth smile is fine!!
Other details: Would it be okay to get white (w/ yellow center) flowers like daisies or cosmos around my characters head? If you're not able to do flowers white hearts with a black outline might look might too. :)
Offer: 250tbt

Thank you!!
Hi! Pixel is here ^.^
ZKr738h.png

Hi! I am on the wait list so thought I would include my ref and stuff : )

Ref pic: View attachment 245905
If your ref includes a held tool/emotion (such as the flowers that surround the character) would you like this included? I would like the cherry blossom wand included!
Other details: (please note I may not always be able to include this, but I will try) Maybe some like pink hearts or stars if it isn't too much trouble? If it is too much you don't have to add those!
Offer: 1m
heyy! pixel is here
oajNq0l.png
☺ lmk when you are online and I can pm a dodo code x

OHHHHH MY GOSH i love it so much!!! i will be available in 10 mins or so if you’d like to send one soon!
absolutely, I'll set one up and pm you with the code x

@Lazaros @Xinyiki @sailorcosmos
heyy I'm slowly getting through the slots, just waiting on your ref pics/order forms as I will be coming up to them soon :)

hiii i would love to be notified once you’re not overwhelmed w orders. i added myself to the ping list but i wasn’t sure if you were still checking it. i can get reference pics for you once you give me the ok!! can i offer 50 NMT? <3

Reactions: hzl
hiii i would love to be notified once you’re not overwhelmed w orders. i added myself to the ping list but i wasn’t sure if you were still checking it. i can get reference pics for you once you give me the ok!! can i offer 50 NMT? <3
ya still checking the pinglist, but only notifying peeps when a slot opens so don't worry you'll get a notification when slots open (trying to finish off the initial list I had which was quite big that's all haha) :)

Ref pic: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/295718326389440512/701497242598768683/image0.jpg
If your ref includes a held tool/emotion (such as the flowers that surround the character) would you like this included? the thinking pose!
Other details: (please note I may not always be able to include this, but I will try) sprout/nature around? green sprouts/flora if possible!
Offer: 200 tbt
IyUrh7r.png
NsSNBlr.png

heyaa pixel is here (did two versions)

Last edited:
aaa ok just wanted to make sure <3 tysm!! i’ll be waiting patiently then : )

@hzl hi, I'm working on my ref pic but I just have two quick questions:
1) is it okay to use a custom design shirt? I have a backup outfit if not!
2) if there's a reaction that I don't have yet, but that I would like to use for the expression on my character, would I be able to get it if I provide an extra reference of someone else with the same eye design as my character doing that reaction? I'm thinking about Mischief or Smirk. It's okay if not, or if I'd need to offer extra bells for it!

@hzl hi, I'm working on my ref pic but I just have two quick questions:
1) is it okay to use a custom design shirt? I have a backup outfit if not!
2) if there's a reaction that I don't have yet, but that I would like to use for the expression on my character, would I be able to get it if I provide an extra reference of someone else with the same eye design as my character doing that reaction? I'm thinking about Mischief or Smirk. It's okay if not, or if I'd need to offer extra bells for it!
Yes that would be okay with refs provided :)

Could I be put on the waiting list?
Hey I don’t have a wait list just a ping list to notify people when I open slots again (link is in original post) :)

Ref pic: link!
If your ref includes a held tool/emotion (such as the flowers that surround the character) would you like this included? N/A
Other details: (please note I may not always be able to include this, but I will try) i'd really appreciate it if you could maybe try to have my character wear her fish pochette on her front/right side so it's visible (across the other shoulder)? characters are only able to wear pochettes on their left/back, so it's not visible in the photo ;; i included a photo that shows the fish pochette if you'd like to give it a try- otherwise, it's totally totally fine to just pixel her as-is!
Offer: 200tbt? tysm :giggle:
Hiii here is your pixel
CqA8yXE.png

^.^

Here you go! I updated my initial post.
Hiyaa here is your pixel
sFKIu7i.png

^.^

Back