• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying HYBRIDS!

i have some orange cosmos, orange pansies and a bunch of white tulips you can have

I kind of have an overgrow of yellow cosmos at the minute. Do you want to come to my town and pick up ten of them for free?
I'll throw in a pink one for free if you take em ^^'

Last edited:
I kind of have an overgrow of yellow cosmos at the minute. Do you want to come to my town and pick up ten of them for free?
I'll throw in a pink one for free if you take em ^^'

Yes sure! I'll add you. Let me know when the gates are open c:

ah jesus i feel so bad i literally like just cleaned my town of flowers ;-; i just stomped on them and stuff bahh

ah jesus i feel so bad i literally like just cleaned my town of flowers ;-; i just stomped on them and stuff bahh

Oh no! Ahaha xD it's funny though, I imagine a mayor just stomping on flowers xD I do that all the time in Dream Towns x3

Instead of waiting for buyers, doing an awfully long trade and then paying money - why not do it for free? Just go to the island and choose a bug tour, then just pick up as much flowers as you can and put them in the chest? It's free, quicker and easier...
Unless you were wanting hybrids, that is.

Instead of waiting for buyers, doing an awfully long trade and then paying money - why not do it for free? Just go to the island and choose a bug tour, then just pick up as much flowers as you can and put them in the chest? It's free, quicker and easier...
Unless you were wanting hybrids, that is.
Of course I know of this method c: but Im a very lazy person and I procrastinate an awful too much. Plus, people can easily get rid of the flowers they didn't need for money which I think helps me and them out. Thanks however for taking your time to suggest this c:

Megu chan want flowers?? XD haha

Should ask me~ I got lots of normal roses..especially yellow rose...and tulips as well XD haha

I'll dig them if there is too much :X...so it's better to give u~ haha

Megu chan want flowers?? XD haha

Should ask me~ I got lots of normal roses..especially yellow rose...and tulips as well XD haha

I'll dig them if there is too much :X...so it's better to give u~ haha
Really? That'd be great! Ill message you on AC:NL :D

Back