• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Hybrids & R.V Items for things 💐🎁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
Could I buy the following RV items from you?
- New Nintendo 3DS XL HHD
- Ramen cup
- Perfume bottles
- Pancakes
- Natural bench
- Kitchen stove
(I think I'm able to get 2 items for free so the total cost would be 4 TBT but I can pay you 6 TBT anyways!)

Hey! How much for

bistro table
board game
bread basket
bread making set
burger meal
cheese
cupcake
cup of tea
cutting board set
donut box
expresso machine
half eaten pizza
hearty breakfast
icecream display
light breakfast
lunch pack
menu chalkboard
pompompurin pudding
sewing kit
shaved ice
shoe boxes
steamed lobster
towel basket
warming buffet

I have the blue dresser but that's about it lol I can pay in tbt though or whatever you want

Hey! How much for

bistro table
board game
bread basket
bread making set
burger meal
cheese
cupcake
cup of tea
cutting board set
donut box
expresso machine
half eaten pizza
hearty breakfast
icecream display
light breakfast
lunch pack
menu chalkboard
pompompurin pudding
sewing kit
shaved ice
shoe boxes
steamed lobster
towel basket
warming buffet

I have the blue dresser but that's about it lol I can pay in tbt though or whatever you want

does 2 tbt each item sound fair? minus two for the blue dresser, so 46 total

edit: would you be able to trade an hour from now (or any time after that) I'm about to go eat and should be back then ^~^

Last edited:
does 2 tbt each item sound fair? minus two for the blue dresser, so 46 total

edit: would you be able to trade an hour from now (or any time after that) I'm about to go eat and should be back then ^~^

Yeah that's perfect! I'm actually about to eat too lol so give me a little bit but I'll be free after that!

Ok

Hello i would like callie's set! i only have the Chihuahua ornament, if you need more items for the whole set id only like the wig FC is 1350-1519-5427!
my town name is InkyTown and mayor name is Melody.

Last edited:
Ok

Hello i would like callie's set! i only have the Chihuahua ornament, if you need more items for the whole set id only like the wig FC is 1350-1519-5427!
my town name is InkyTown and mayor name is Melody.
yeah i don't think it'd be fair to order the whole set for one item in exchange ahah >-< sorry but i can do it for the wig! i will VM you since i'm not using this thread anymore
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Could I get the kitchen counter please?
yes you can! :) I will also VM you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back