• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Hybrids ♡ Clovers ♡ Jacob's Ladders ♡ Gracie items ♡ DLC ♡ island items+more

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please purchase a hair-bow wig? :) Is 10TBT a fair price?

Hello please can I purchase the following items: lunar horizon, lunar surface, bottled ship and the sea globe. Umm i don't know how much you want for all this so I'll offer 35btb but I can go higher :) Thanks

EDIT: I have my items now

Last edited:
I'd love to buy 40clovers for 80tbt please :)
Merry christmas

may i buy the following?
- hair bow wig
- anhka's picture
- toy hammer
- abd

30 tbt for everything, and i can bump it up if i need to

Hey m3ow!
If there's a chance I'll buy:
-5 blue roses
-5 purple roses
-5 purple pansies
-5 golden roses
-2 chocolate hearts
-2 berliner
-2 hibiscus
-2 sparklers
-2 party popper

54 TBT?

Sorry guys, I meant to close this thread over the holidays! If you still want your stuff, please lmk

Can I get 35 purple tulips, 35 Black tulips and 35 Purple pansies? If you have that much, it's a little overwhelming, thanks!

I was wondering if you were still taking orders? It's totally okay if you aren't. I understand:)

I was wondering if you were still taking orders? It's totally okay if you aren't. I understand:)

yup! I was really busy over the holidays but my schedules calmed down a bit c:

yup! I was really busy over the holidays but my schedules calmed down a bit c:

Okay cool! I'm glad because you have quite a few things I'm interested in buying :) let me get it all together hahaha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

All right so could I get:

~Wedding Cake
~Brewster Set
~Skye's Pic
~Box of Chocolates
~Rice Cake
~Twelve Grape Plate
~Berliner
~Cat Tower
~Holiday Stocking
~Bureom
~Fruit Basket
~Turkey
~Afternoon Tea Set

For 60 tbt? If you want me to go higher I can, I don't mind :)

hii! id like to buy the lunar horizon, lunar surface, floppy hat, lily record player, a golden rod, and newsprint helmet please! :)

im not sure how much tbt this would cost so if you have an idea of how much youd like please lmk!!

m3ow!

I would likeee:
-4 red carnations
-4 blue lilies
-4 pink cosmos
-4 blue pansies
-5 purple tulips
-5 white tulips
-5 gold roses
-5 blue roses
-hair bow wig
-complete black & white tux