• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Hybrids, Bush Starts, Golden Tools, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Would you have any of these left?
4 purple roses
6 black roses
10 orange tulips

Yep! I can bring them all over now if you're available? It'll be a total of 60 TBT :)

Sorry for the late response! But yep that'll be great thank you. I'll open gates once you've added me back :)

Hello! Do you think I could buy 20 Blue Hydrangea bush starts and 8 Blue Roses from you? I think that adds up to 84 TBT. :3 Please and thanks! I'll be going to bed soon, but I'm around tomorrow after 3PM EST! <3

Hello! Do you think I could buy 20 Blue Hydrangea bush starts and 8 Blue Roses from you? I think that adds up to 84 TBT. :3 Please and thanks! I'll be going to bed soon, but I'm around tomorrow after 3PM EST! <3

Yeah, sure! Send me a message when you're available later :)

Can I have about 10 black roses? Along with 4 purple roses?

Last edited:
Can I have about 10 black roses? Along with 4 purple roses?

Yeah, sure! Would you like them now? It'll have to be in around 20 minutes but if you're okay with that I can head over soon :)

Yup, that'll be 9 TBT! I can drop them off soon if you're available :)

Thank you! I'll send the tbt now then open my gates. I've added you btw. ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

9 BTB sent! My gates are open.

Thank you! I'll send the tbt now then open my gates. I've added you btw. ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

9 BTB sent! My gates are open.
Your gates aren't showing up?

Could I purchase a pair of blue roses? I won't be able to pick them up for a few hours, though.
Yep, and send me a VM when I can drop them off then :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back