• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Hybrids and DIYs! (it needs to stop raining in my town...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunburyBrianna

Bells
Switch
7644-7263-8702
Christmas Candy
Jingloid
Red Christmas Stocking
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tin Robot
Daisy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (89) +
I definitely am a little off in my count, but here are (approximately) all of the flowers I am giving away:
  • Pink cosmos (x29)
  • Black cosmos (x2)
  • Orange cosmos (x27)
  • Blue hyacinths (x8)
  • Orange hyacinths (x7)
  • Pink hyacinths (x1)
  • Pink lilies (x5)
  • Black lilies (x3)
  • Orange lilies (x12)
  • Green mums (x4)
  • Purple mums (x1)
  • Pink mums (x2)
  • Orange pansies (x7)
  • Purple pansies (x2)
  • Blue pansies (x20)
  • Blue roses (x3)
  • Purple roses (x1)
  • Black roses (x10) (x7)
  • Orange roses (x24)
  • Pink roses (x25)
  • Gold roses (x1)
  • Pink tulips (x3)
  • Orange tulips (x13)
  • Purple tulips
  • Black tulips (x9) (x3)
  • Pink windflowers (x12)
  • Blue windflowers (x11)
  • Purple windflowers (x2)
And the DIYs:
  • Hedge standee (x2)
  • Ironwood low table
  • Hanging terrarium
  • Angled signpost
  • Cardboard table
  • Tea table
  • Bonfire
  • Bonsai shelf
  • Barrel
  • Log stakes
  • Log extra-long sofa
  • Bamboo noodle slide
  • Iron wall rack
  • Golden candlestick
  • Classic pitcher
  • Orange rug
  • Peach chair
  • Pot
I ask that if you want anything, please let me know what and how many (if applicable) so that I can deliver. I would prefer you keep it to an inventory or less of items, to prevent multiple trips, but it isn't a must.

Anything not given away by Thursday evening (ish) will be sold to Nooks.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm super interested if you're still available?
I'd like you're bonsai shelf recipe and hanging terrarium reciepe if you still have them 😊

Also as many black and purple flowers as you're willing/wanting to get rid of 😊 as well as 2 green mums if possible! Thank you so much! (I can offer up some spare DIYs if you're in need of any of the ones I have in my market space?)

Hi! I'm super interested if you're still available?
I'd like you're bonsai shelf recipe and hanging terrarium reciepe if you still have them 😊

Also as many black and purple flowers as you're willing/wanting to get rid of 😊 as well as 2 green mums if possible! Thank you so much! (I can offer up some spare DIYs if you're in need of any of the ones I have in my market space?)
You can absolutely have all of that! I'll grab the two recipes, 2 green mums, and load my inventory with black and purple flowers. Can you PM me a Dodo code once you're set?

Hi, I'm interested if you still have the Blue Roses, green mums & orange pansies. Thanks.

Hi, I would like the Iron wall rack diy if you still have it. :) Just answer if/when you are available. I can give some bells for it or something if you want. Thanks ^^;
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I would like the Iron wall rack diy if you still have it. :) Just answer if/when you are available. I can give some bells for it or something if you want. Thanks ^^;
Oh, and I also had the same problem of too many flowers multiplying, - I solved it by just making a brick path around the flowers. Some people use fencing. You probably thought of this yourself already, for some reason I let this happen several times before I fixed it myself, so I just thought I would mention it. :)

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

Oh, and I also had the same problem of too many flowers multiplying, - I solved it by just making a brick path around the flowers. Some people use fencing. You probably thought of this yourself already, for some reason I let this happen several times before I fixed it myself, so I just thought I would mention it. :)
Hi! It's still available and I'll be on for the rest of the day/evening (EST time zone). I'm giving it away so that is sweet but no payment necessary.

Thanks for the tip but I'm not a huge fan of paths on my island since I am going for a more natural look. I think I will purge the flowers a bit and then maybe do it as it rains rather than sticking them in an area to "deal with later" next time since I clearly procrastinate too much! Lol. Thanks.

I definitely am a little off in my count, but here are (approximately) all of the flowers I am giving away:
  • Pink cosmos (x29)
  • Black cosmos (x2)
  • Orange cosmos (x27)
  • Blue hyacinths (x12)
  • Orange hyacinths (x7)
  • Pink hyacinths (x1)
  • Pink lilies (x5)
  • Black lilies (x3)
  • Orange lilies (x12)
  • Green mums (x4)
  • Purple mums (x10)
  • Pink mums (x2)
  • Orange pansies (x6)
  • Purple pansies (x2)
  • Blue pansies (x20)
  • Blue roses (x3)
  • Purple roses (x1)
  • Black roses (x10) (x7)
  • Orange roses (x24)
  • Pink roses (x25)
  • Gold roses (x1)
  • Pink tulips (x3)
  • Orange tulips (x13)
  • Purple tulips
  • Black tulips (x9) (x3)
  • Pink windflowers (x12)
  • Blue windflowers (x15)
  • Purple windflowers (x2)
And the DIYs:
  • Hedge standee (x2)
  • Ironwood low table
  • Hanging terrarium
  • Angled signpost
  • Cardboard table
  • Tea table
  • Bonfire
  • Bonsai shelf
  • Barrel
  • Log stakes
  • Log extra-long sofa
  • Bamboo noodle slide
  • Iron wall rack
  • Golden candlestick
  • Classic pitcher
  • Orange rug
  • Peach chair
  • Pot
I ask that if you want anything, please let me know what and how many (if applicable) so that I can deliver. I would prefer you keep it to an inventory or less of items, to prevent multiple trips, but it isn't a must.

Anything not given away by Thursday evening (ish) will be sold to Nooks.
Hey there can I get the:
Log extra long sofa DIY
iron wall rack DIY
Peach chair DIY

thanks so much!

Hey there can I get the:
Log extra long sofa DIY
iron wall rack DIY
Peach chair DIY

thanks so much!
Hi, I'm reserving the iron wall rack for the person above you but I can give you the other two. :) Let me know when you are ready (PM me a Dodo code) please, and I'll head over.

Hi! It's still available and I'll be on for the rest of the day/evening (EST time zone). I'm giving it away so that is sweet but no payment necessary.

Thanks for the tip but I'm not a huge fan of paths on my island since I am going for a more natural look. I think I will purge the flowers a bit and then maybe do it as it rains rather than sticking them in an area to "deal with later" next time since I clearly procrastinate too much! Lol. Thanks.
Hi, I am available now. :) You can just drop it by the airport, I have some materials and diys dropped there so take what you want ^^;
Dodo code: L M 4 K G. Windfall.

Hey there can I come on over and see what seems interesting

Can I have a gold rose and 4 blue hyacinths, 4 pink windflowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back