• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Hybrid Flowers!

guiltylove

Cosmic Love
Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (102) +
Hey everyone! I have a surplus of certain hybrids, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade!

Here’s what I have!

Black Tulips
Orange Tulips
Pink Tulips
Blue Pansies

I’m looking for other hybrids (or certain normal flowers) in return! My preferred colors are:

Black
Purple
Pink
Blue
White (roses or lilies only)
Red (Roses only)

I've got black lilies, white lilies, and red Rose's. 5 each for 5 each of blue pansy, black tulip and pink tulip?

May I get all of your pink and orange tulips? I have:
5 pink windflowers
4 blue pansies
2 purple roses

Awesome. :) I
l'll take 5 pink tulips and 12 blue pansies if you have them? What colors do you want? All except blue and gold.

Awesome. :) I
l'll take 5 pink tulips and 12 blue pansies if you have them? What colors do you want? All except blue and gold.
Let me see how many blue pansies I have! I’d love black, pink, and purple roses if you have any!
Post automatically merged:

Let me see how many blue pansies I have! I’d love black, pink, and purple roses if you have any!
I have 12 blue pansies and 5 pink tulips for you :D

Last edited:
Back