Hybrid Flower Breeding Event - How many hybrids did you grow so far?

How many hybrids did you grow so far?

Votes: 9 11.7%

Votes: 10 13.0%

Votes: 8 10.4%

Votes: 6 7.8%

Votes: 6 7.8%

Votes: 7 9.1%

Votes: 3 3.9%

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • +10

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Got a golden rose ✨️

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
wahhhh luck has finally smiled on me today!! i got both a pink and blue hyacinths! 🥹💕💙 also had the help of others (thank you aerith, m64, and aquilla!!) in getting other pink hyacinths!! huhu definitely couldn’t do it without them and literally everyone who has been tirelessly watering posts 🫶 i’m going to leave one red hyacinth in my lineup just in case i’m able to grow a bit more pink (which i wanna give to friends hehe) but i’ll focus mainly on blue/purple hyacinths now 🥹✨ pleaseee my pretty blue!

oops forgot to mention, that’s now 3 hybrids to my name, two blue and finallyyy one pink 🥹💖

I've only grown one orange rose thus far. I'm hoping for at least one purple rose before the end of the Earth Week event and would love more of both if possible. I expect a pink rose might show up due to the white roses being next to red roses, and that would be cool, but I'm not really aiming for them.
I somehow managed to have a wild amount of luck on Wednesday night and got a second Orange Rose, a Purple Rose, and a Pink Rose. Also managed to get a third Orange Rose last night.

That brings me to 5 so far this year. Here's hoping for some more before the end, but even if I'm not so fortunate, that's a pretty good haul. I'd really like two more Orange Roses if possible.

I've gotten 5, but I wonder if I've gone the wrong direction with my goals.

So I managed to get an orange and purple rose. I really like them, and had to decide- more of those? Or try for magic reds? So I went for magic reds. But after I put the magic reds in lineup (to go for blue), I got nothing. And those just turn into reds after the event, eh?

I'm wondering if the blue and gold roses are such low chances that my arrangement is more likely to produce nothing than something?

If tonight is another dud, I might take 2 of the black roses out (I mean, isn't it the same 1% chance however many pairs?). Then I'd have a lineup of 2 black roses (yay gold!), 2 magic reds (yay blue!), a watering can, and then i could put red, yellows, and whites together to try for purple and/or orange? Or am i just confused😅

I’ve only got two pink roses so far, partly because I wasn’t that active earlier in the week and also because I didn't have that many flowers/a watering can. I would be satisfied with one more pink rose, it would be fun to get some other rose colors though :>

Still only one, the blue violet from day two which was my first day. Didn't even have a watering can then like I do now.
At this rate, I'm just hoping for a single orange hyacinth to nestle between white hyacinths instead of 3 different hybrids.
💦🌱💩🦥=✨🌻✨

Back