• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hunter_Gr33n's Art Dump!

Hunter_Gr33n

Still hasn't changed their pfp.
Bells
Island
Crystal
Sweet Balloon
Blue Balloon
Pear (Fruit)
Fortune Cookie
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Asteroid Plush
Moon Bunny
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Yellow Rocket Pop
So as you could guess from the title, here's some things I made. Most of this will be drawn on a piece of paper (lined or otherwise) with a #2 pencil and/or a ballpoint pen. Now that all of that's out of the way, have some of my art.
IMG_20230314_221953.jpg
IMG_20230516_210236.jpg
And this is one of my more recent works, from late last month. (Also hand reveal)
IMG_20230603_134627.jpg

Well, that's all for now.

your drawings are so lovely! i love the art style in your most recent work 💗 i look forward to seeing any other drawings you share!

your drawings are so lovely! i love the art style in your most recent work 💗 i look forward to seeing any other drawings you share!
Thanks! My mom said it reminded her of a Studio Ghibli film, and my old art teacher said it reminded her of an illustration in a children's storybook! (Also, sorry for not responding earlier, I wanted to put in my response with my next post here.
Anyway...
IMG_20230602_220127.jpg

Something I drew earlier this month. Just Genji and Cole sitting on a bench, holding hands. Yes, I ship them, just a little.

It's been a while, huh? I really should post something here, not least because the last post was from almost 2 months ago (or outright 2 whole months, depending on your timezone.
IMG_20230724_134847.jpg

This was for an event from SCBT '23. If you remember, you remember. That ended a few days ago, so I'm sure most people here remember.

OC time! I've decided I should start doing my OCs some justice since I have yet to draw them outside of random scribbles in my notebooks. Anyway, here's two of them.
IMG_20230906_002933.jpg

(Copied from another site)
Angie Yoneyama (left) is a Bisexual Japanese-American girl from the graduating class of 2019. She was born on the eighth of January, 2001 in the Bronx. She has been writing since the age of three and took up fanfiction as a hobby during her early teenage years. She was known in school as "The Fandom Child" due to her involvement in a number of fandoms during her preteen and adolescent years. She has had a crush on a fictional character since around 2007, and still does, although she does not like to tell others that. The contents of her notebook are only disclosed to close friends and family, such as...

Corrine Zaborowski (right), a girl in the graduating class of 2018. She was born on the eighteenth of April, 2000 in Brooklyn, though her family moved to the Bronx when she was a toddler. She has known Angie for as long as either of them can remember, not least because their parents knew each other from college. She tends to be on the more pessimistic side of things, and easily tires of Angie's antics. She speaks with a somewhat deep voice (at least as far as 23-year-olds go) and is very studious. She secretly enjoys reading the fanfiction Angie writes, but refuses to tell others about it.

OC time! I've decided I should start doing my OCs some justice since I have yet to draw them outside of random scribbles in my notebooks. Anyway, here's two of them.
View attachment 512965
(Copied from another site)
Angie Yoneyama (left) is a Bisexual Japanese-American girl from the graduating class of 2019. She was born on the eighth of January, 2001 in the Bronx. She has been writing since the age of three and took up fanfiction as a hobby during her early teenage years. She was known in school as "The Fandom Child" due to her involvement in a number of fandoms during her preteen and adolescent years. She has had a crush on a fictional character since around 2007, and still does, although she does not like to tell others that. The contents of her notebook are only disclosed to close friends and family, such as...

Corrine Zaborowski (right), a girl in the graduating class of 2018. She was born on the eighteenth of April, 2000 in Brooklyn, though her family moved to the Bronx when she was a toddler. She has known Angie for as long as either of them can remember, not least because their parents knew each other from college. She tends to be on the more pessimistic side of things, and easily tires of Angie's antics. She speaks with a somewhat deep voice (at least as far as 23-year-olds go) and is very studious. She secretly enjoys reading the fanfiction Angie writes, but refuses to tell others about it.
Drew these two again.
2023_12_03_00f_Kleki.png

As you could probably guess from the signature, I did this on the 2nd of this month. I've started to do a bit of digital art as of late. The art program I use for digital art is kleki.com (I think @/rocketspruggs uses it too).
WIN_20231220_15_58_43_Pro.jpg

I was looking through my old drawings and found this. Admittedly it isn't too good by 2023 Me's standards, but it was pretty good at the time (though if I recall correctly "the time" was almost three years ago, so make of that what you will). I believed I used this as a reference when I drew this.
WIN_20231220_16_00_21_Pro.jpg

This was slightly more recent, from around April or May this year. It's just a drawing of a bedroom. Not my bedroom, just a bedroom.

Back