• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling ☆☆HUGE Moving Sale☆☆ CLOSING SOON

Hi!
Can I take:

24 hour shop counter
24 hour shop ABD
soft drink display X2
steamed bun case
sandwich display X2

Can I get these items? :D
pumpkin pie
buffet server
sandwich display
24 hour shop abd
picnic basket
steamed bun case
How many TBT for all? ^^

Last edited:
Hi! Could I get the sloppy bed, sloppy tv, sloppy dresser, sloppy wall clock, sloppy lamp, sloppy table, sloppy stereo, and two sloppy chairs? How much would you want for all that? :)

Rose Sofa
Sweets set
Birthday Set
Ice set
Beans
Toy hammer

If you have parts of the sets above, that is fine, how much ?:D

Hi! Could I get the sloppy bed, sloppy tv, sloppy dresser, sloppy wall clock, sloppy lamp, sloppy table, sloppy stereo, and two sloppy chairs? How much would you want for all that? :)

50 tbt? i'm really bad at pricing hahah

Rose Sofa
Sweets set
Birthday Set
Ice set
Beans
Toy hammer

If you have parts of the sets above, that is fine, how much ?:D

Ah, i don't have the sets i only have what's listed. it's all random xD
but for the rose sofa, beans and toy hammer is 20 tbt ok? 10 for hammer and 5 for the rest!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds good to me! I'll send the TBT now. Would you rather trade in your town or mine?

i can drop them off in your town^^

Back