• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

How's the weather for you today?

right now its sunny, super humid and hot, and there's a chance of storms later. severe storm watch
gonna be a long day :mad:

It's warm and sunny with a slightly cool breeze... sadly though it's going to get hotter over the next week or so.

sunny, kinda humid. supposed to storm tonight with chances of flooding, which sucks because my state is notorious for basement flooding with any kind of heavy rain...

It stayed sunny and then rained heavily for a little bit. Thankfully I got my entire yard mowed before I got too wet. It was pretty tall since I haven't been home in over a week. Should be thunderstorms coming soon. So doubly thankful I got it all done before that rolled in.

I think it's a couple hours away from raining again. Skies are dark, it's humid, and it's very hot.

It's been so humid all summer. Hot as can be with lots of rain, so it's a muggy wet sort of miserable like a swamp. But it's finally been cooling down. Very cloudy and windy and frequent rain and thunderstorms. I can't wait for the fall.

Started out super gloomy and rainy seems to have cleared up though as the day went on. Not a big fan of rain in the morning when I'm working, makes me want to sleep.

It's rainy season where I am but the past 2 days didn't have much continuous heavy rain, just some light showers. Unfortunately, I was cooking when there was a brief 5 minute shower and didn't have time to move my laundry under the shade :(

It’s another hot and sunny day… only another five days of this boring weather to go before it changes. 😭

Last edited:
It's around 19-20°C so its pleasantly warm. Its always around this temperature where I live so its not too unusual

It's a thunderstorm that just knocked out the internet, I'm using phone data to post this.

Back