• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How will you prepare for the update?

I think a good way to prepare is counting how many Nook miles each update thing costs in the direct. Then maybe multiplying that by 2-3 to account for more NM items? Idk, just estimating here. Also, I think I should set aside how much a whole house costs: possible room expansions, exterior upgrade options, and increased storage, AND furniture items seem like it would take up a lot of bells.
True not to mention it looks like Harv will ask for donations to open the fairgrounds on his island.

True not to mention it looks like Harv will ask for donations to open the fairgrounds on his island.

If the price of storage expansion is similar to the current one, there's a safe assumption that the additional three expansions will be 500,000 each. As for the shops, if I had to guess... I'd say at minimum 300,000 per.

(3) Storage Expansions: 1,500,000 (or more, potentially)
(8) RV Shops on Harv's Island: 2,400,000 (if assuming 300,000)

So, yeah, this may get a bit pricey!

I'm going to clear land for the new crops. See how much nook miles i may need and if i don't have enough then i'll start earning them. Figure out which villager I want to replace with Sasha. Be on the lookout for restocks at walmart or bestbuy or for amazon U.S. to start preorders for series 5 cards and try to preorder them before they sell out.

Done:
Finally fixed my flower garden
Prepped Fourth Player home for bed and breakfast
Saved money to change Haunted house to Farmhouse on my farm

To Do:
Breed leftover flowers
Decide on whether I'm keeping Genji or Rory
Pay off final home loan to get more storage
Save Nook Miles (at least 40k)
Save Money for furniture/if needed to buildup fairgrounds (at least 2.5 million)

Okay I actually have decided to do some preparations now!

• Throw away all the overgrown flowers
  • Rework the terrain
  • Move the shops
  • Maybe replace a couple villagers
  • Grind for Nook Miles
  • Obtain more bells

I want a much more efficient use of space so I've been terraforming and relocating buildings. Initially, I thought I wouldn't be changing my island that much, but now a huge part of my island is very different. :p

I'm making a new island. It's a good thing that I'm on vacation for the rest of the month.

Back