• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How to stream...?

Fridaynightcatlady

Sex ed advocate
Bells
ど
う
Tasty Cake
Hey y'all. I recently had a friend lent me their Wii (because both my GCN and Wii died, unfortunately), and I have been playing GCN AC for a while. I've planned to stream my playthrough (since I still have lots to do; apparently my younger self didn't really care much about fossils and collectibles haha). Any idea how I can stream my game? Anyone ever done something like that?

All video game consoles will need a capture card to record. The 3DS and other portables will not be able to use a capture card. Most of them cannot be recorded in good quality. I do know that there is a single way to get 3DS and DS capture which is to send it to Katsukitty and get your console modded for USB supports for like $200 - $300. Sadly they went out of business and loopy and optimize (other capture card installers) never have them in stock. If you are using any other console you should be able to use a capture card. Some older consoles such as the Gamecube require a special link cable. You can get them from 20 - 30 dollars though! I hope this helps a little.

Back