How to stop having second thoughts on villagers moving?

joku_muko

Bells
I have a bad habit of saying yes that a villager can move then at the last moment saying no they can't. This happens to villagers I don't even like. I have done this 3 times in a row now. Does anyone else do this? Use to? How do I stop? What helped you?

If you feel you're about to do this, stop and think. Will you regret saying no to them moving? Besides, remember it is just pixels.

I have that problem too! I find myself becoming all sentimental and sad when I think about any of them moving. Also, I worry about some new villager moving in and squashing my hybrids. It's a pickle. :p

I have that problem too! I find myself becoming all sentimental and sad when I think about any of them moving. Also, I worry about some new villager moving in and squashing my hybrids. It's a pickle. :p

Ya, I know I'm actually sure which is more of a concern for me now.

Anyway ya not talking to them seems like a good idea or maybe just sticking too it. Just when you see them straining, crying or whatever you want to call it makes me feel bad!

I can relate. The first few times a villager asked to move from my town, I said yes and then turned around and asked them to stay. :/ I've since let a few villagers go, and what helped was for me to give them to other players who wanted them. That actually made me feel good about letting them leave.

gotta learn to let go you know how that old saying goes

if you truly love something
let it go
and if it returns then it was truly meant to be
or something
gomen

I feel like my villagers are trying to guilt me into asking rocket to stay. They all came and told me she was leaving, and then one said something like "and she's just going to wonder around until she finds some place..."
.... D: but boo I've even working on moving her out for a month.

Know deep down that they are the same animal that is in thousands of other people's towns and are just pixelated images repeating set dialogue based on the level of interactivity you have had with the built-in AI.

Dont think about what you're losing. Think about what you could gain. I didn't really like Twiggy and Paula but still felt bad about letting them go but I got Zell and Chief after a couple of resets. Now I'm so glad they left.

Back