• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How to get rid of a whitehead pimple???

Do what he does.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHHGH

Try running some hot water in the bathroom sink with a towel over your head to trap the steam to open your pores then try to pop them? Don't force it if they're not ready to pop though cause you could damage the skin around it.

Last edited:
Do what he does.

waaaaaaarrrllllggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHAT
THE
HELL
IS
THAT
oh
sweet
mother
of
jegus
help me
ew
ewewewewwewewewewewe oh god no help im crying

What I would do is google it, I know not the best. Here's the first thing I found on google, if it doesn't work try looking up something else.

http://www.thebeautypixie.com/8-tips-get-rid-whiteheads/

Most of the advice in that link isn't very good (sorry, no offense meant!). Almost all of it is super irritating to the skin. Just for starters, steaming can lead to dehydration of the skin (which results in oil overproduction) and broken capillaries. There's really no benefit to it.

I'd recommend figuring out the cause of your whiteheads, especially if they are all over your face. Is it stress? Is it a reaction to a product you're using? Etcetera. If you can, go and see a dermatologist, or even a GP. Minimizing their appearance rates will go a long way.

Besides that, first off, don't pick at it or pop it. It will only aggravate the spot and most likely cause scarring. Keep your hands off your face (and keep your hands washed if you're the type that really wants to pick at them). Be gentle. If it pops on its own, treat it as an open wound, because that's what it literally is. Next, do you have any spot treatments that you can use, such as benzoyl peroxide? Salicylic acid treatments are another good option. Other treatments that may work are clay masks, neem oil, or diluted tea tree oil (make sure you first patch test anything new before attacking pimples with it, and do your own research). Covering pimples up with a hydrocolloid bandage can also help drain it and keep the area clean, not to mention prevent you from picking at it.

Last edited:
Most of the advice in that link isn't very good (sorry, no offense meant!). Almost all of it is super irritating to the skin. Just for starters, steaming can lead to dehydration of the skin (which results in oil overproduction) and broken capillaries. There's really no benefit to it.

I'd recommend figuring out the cause of your whiteheads, especially if they are all over your face. Is it stress? Is it a reaction to a product you're using? Etcetera. If you can, go and see a dermatologist, or even a GP. Minimizing their appearance rates will go a long way.

Besides that, first off, don't pick at it or pop it. It will only aggravate the spot and most likely cause scarring. Keep your hands off your face (and keep your hands washed if you're the type that really wants to pick at them). Be gentle. If it pops on its own, treat it as an open wound, because that's what it literally is. Next, do you have any spot treatments that you can use, such as benzoyl peroxide? Salicylic acid treatments are another good option. Other treatments that may work are clay masks, neem oil, or diluted tea tree oil (make sure you first patch test anything new before attacking pimples with it, and do your own research). Covering pimples up with a hydrocolloid bandage can also help drain it and keep the area clean, not to mention prevent you from picking at it.

It's fine, lol, that's why I said it's not best.

Pop it
Don't listen to people who say it makes it worse, popping it lets the pus out - dermatologists frequently pop their patients spots

is it a whitehead, or is it a pimple with a white pus in the center?

with a pimple with pus just put a hot wet towel on the area for a little, it pushes everything to the top of the pimple and pop it lol. thats what i always did. also wash ur pillow case really frequently that helps a lot.

Back