• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How to get more PWP suggestions?

Pandacub

Bells
Does anyone know if there's something I can be doing to encourage my villagers to make more PWP suggestions? The town only needs so many street lamps before it starts looking a bit wacky.

Theres a method where you swim out into the furthest corner of your ocean and stay there for 5 minutes. When you come back onto land, someone will ping you.

I've also seen people completely fill their inventory with seashells so that the villagers wont request to buy anything - increasing your chances of getting a PWP ping.

That's the main way to get it: Junk-filled pockets and hide from villages for 5+ minutes.

However, you have to be outside and in town NOT MAIN STREET for it to work

Theres a method where you swim out into the furthest corner of your ocean and stay there for 5 minutes. When you come back onto land, someone will ping you.

I've also seen people completely fill their inventory with seashells so that the villagers wont request to buy anything - increasing your chances of getting a PWP ping.

combine both for best results

i've been using the methods lucitine posted except i never go in the ocean, waste of time. i just go to a quiet area of town where no one is around. works perfectly.

Back