• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

how original is your towns name and dream suite glitch

I think there are a few other Novas. It's the same as the other Animal Crossing games I have so I chose it a while ago, but I still like it.

Haha!

I wanted to name my town fantasia originally, but of course there was no space -_-
so i went with plan B and named my town Azalea after the pokemon town, but i decided that EVERYBODY would name their town that so i changed a letter to make it original.

Yeah.

Searching my town name Citrine, I come up with 8 results with mine excluded. So, fairly uncommon of a name I guess? I'm happy with that :blush:

^ Citrine's a lovely town name. :)

Mine is Berry, because it was literally the first thing that came to my head when I was naming my town. XD I should've gone with something like "Morrigan"... I have no clue if anyone else has the name, 'cause no dream suite yet. ;<

Mine is the only Cit?lune. And it makes sense that it is, what with the accent character and the made-up pseudo-Latin :p
I wanted to name my town Citt?gazze but it was too long, so I tried to come up with something else

A while back I had 2 of 3 Frostings, now I apparently have 4 of 8 Frostings. :p But I did have my DC change in my alt town a couple times. I do now wonder why I had new Dream codes issued though when the old ones are still options.

Back