how original is your towns name and dream suite glitch

I think there are a few other Novas. It's the same as the other Animal Crossing games I have so I chose it a while ago, but I still like it.

I've only seen one other town named Nightsky. It appears we're both Pokemon fans though :)

Haha!

I wanted to name my town fantasia originally, but of course there was no space -_-
so i went with plan B and named my town Azalea after the pokemon town, but i decided that EVERYBODY would name their town that so i changed a letter to make it original.

Yeah.

Searching my town name Citrine, I come up with 8 results with mine excluded. So, fairly uncommon of a name I guess? I'm happy with that :blush:

^ Citrine's a lovely town name. :)

Mine is Berry, because it was literally the first thing that came to my head when I was naming my town. XD I should've gone with something like "Morrigan"... I have no clue if anyone else has the name, 'cause no dream suite yet. ;<

Mine is the only Cit?lune. And it makes sense that it is, what with the accent character and the made-up pseudo-Latin :p
I wanted to name my town Citt?gazze but it was too long, so I tried to come up with something else

A while back I had 2 of 3 Frostings, now I apparently have 4 of 8 Frostings. :p But I did have my DC change in my alt town a couple times. I do now wonder why I had new Dream codes issued though when the old ones are still options.

Back