• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on Twitch -- spectators can earn points too! You can view it on TBT's Twitch channel here.

How old were you when you got your first 3ds

How old were you when you got your first 3ds

• Total voters
Lol @ people voting 1 and 60+ for ****s and giggles

I got mine when I just turned 15.

19, I think.

Sold it at some point then I bought a new one a couple months before my 21st birthday in anticipation of ACNL and Pok?mon X & Y.

i got it when i was ten, i think ?? it was like a year after it was first released.

lmao 1 i think i got it at 12, for a christmas present. my first game on it was probably pokemon rumble

I got it for christmas when I was 14.

That seems kinda old judging by the poll results, but really I was just late getting on the train. I was 11 when it came out, and didn't really see the point in it until I realized all the cool games were coming out for it.

I got it like right before Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire came out I think, so I was super hype >: D

Pretty much when the release of ACNL came out, so in 2013, I am pretty sure, so like 10 or 11.

Last edited:
I was 11. It was during Christmas that year; it had been out for 9 months here in the United States.
I'm 16 now.

Last edited:
Back