• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....... But I can no enter poll, I like 5 or in Preschool or something like dat, jk but I feel like it

Last edited:
Yeah it wouldn't let me vote, and things have changed around here, it seems less people in the 21-35 range and more new younger players in now?

Most of the other college students I Streetpass probably don't get around to using these kinds of forums.. I guess too many courses is the reason :p

Or they just have other hobbies, such as getting wasted every weekend :D

Last edited:
I'm 14 but soon to be 15 in a month, but I think everyone my age are either chavs, sluts or immature freaks so I get along better with 13 to 14 year olds (Where I live there is a big difference trust me) and adults. Oh well, I prefer it this way anyway :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back