• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How often do you change your clothing?

literally all the time and for everything. I’ll change my outfit between trips to friend’s islands, etc

I used to be big on collecting different pieces and trying out different looks. Now I wear the same thing for weeks before switching it up out of boredom.

Whenever I turn on my game I change my character's clothes. If I really like the outfit they're wearing, I may keep it on for a couple of more plays, but even so, I change it up a bit, like swapping bow colors or bag colors. I may even rebuy clothes I didn't initially liked from Able's if I suddenly came up with a new idea that would go well with my combo.

Around every few days, usually when there's a Nook Miles+ achievement for it or when a villager bugs me about wearing the same outfit for too long... 😖

I'm just wondering if I'm really this crazy when I say I buy an entirely new outfit every day - shirt, bottoms (can swap these two for a dress), shoes, socks, hat glasses - the lot. I then sell my old one but then I don't need the money. I just like trying on new outfits, which is odd as I hate shopping irl.
I change clothes every day. Sometime just wear the same clothes for a couple days in a roll.

I can be honest and say that my closet / inventory is stuffed full of clothing and that I also change clothes at least a few times a week, depending on my mood and my island atmosphere.

For example, I love rain in real life and I tend to run warm and so when it rains on my island, I swap to some athletic or island-themed short sleeves and shorts and I usually wear a hat.

Also, if it's a breezy day, I'll wear jeans and if I'm going to do some hardcore work on my island, I'll carry a big backpack.

I do it at least 2-3 times a week depending on how busy I am or if I get tired of what I have been wearing.

I never change my clothing. I've worn the same clothes since April, lol, and that won't be changing anytime soon.

I mostly change my outfits by seasons. My third outfit at the moment is my Fall Outfit. I'll probably change into a costume outfit for Halloween, and then change back for November. When December comes around, I'll make a winter outfit. Unsure if I'll make a Holiday outfit or something yet.

It varies! Sometimes I’ll wear an outfit for a few days, other times I’ll change my outfit multiple times during the day. Depends on what I’m doing/how much I play.

I change my outfit twice a day. In the morning cute outfit and pjs at night. I always seem to buy something at Ables shop. Then I saw my storage was full and to my amazement it was all mostly clothes 😮. I realized I have a shopping problem and dialed it back. I sold all my summer clothes. I am now ready for the colder weather clothes. I also like making clothes in the design app. I made a knitted beanie and an autumn kimono.💕🍂💕

i only change my outfit like once every few months or when there's a tbt event kajdfhgkdf
i've gotten several commissions of my current rep so i think i've had the same outfit since march(?) and just did a very slight change with the new skins/eyes/horns haha

Back