How much have you changed in a year?

I also gained weight, because of a medication change, I increased my GPA, I wrote another novel, beat some great games, saw some great movies, I dunno..... met people. XD

Mentally, I've changed drastically... I think.. hahah I got more mature I guess and.. more pessimistic. Physically, well, I think I didn't change much. I just got taller (which is normal lol)

and... not being creepy or anything but like...... yall are so cute omg

Wat the heck, I will post pictures.... XD

K2mDagW.jpg

L2Y7BhE.jpg

Last edited:
mentally i think i've improved a bit, done stuff i never thought i'd do for better or for worse
things aren't drastically different but at the same time everything's changed

ok nvm i found one - nothing has changed tho

LatLnry.jpg

i did sunglasses and no sunglasses idk

h0w6gHg.png
AQeb1aJ.png

......and i just realized im wearing the exact same shirt in the 2014 and 2015 pics wtf

Last edited:
I haven't changed much physically - I've lost a bit of weight but that's all.

Otherwise there's a lot that has changed for me in this past year that's affected my thoughts and feelings, and I am definitely feeling much better now than a year ago. I am much happier now, I don't have any anger/sadness towards anyone, I'm more optimistic and just in general feel I can enjoy my life much more. I used to have depressing thoughts frequently, but now I just feel much happier instead as all aspects of my life have improved greatly.

I hope it stays like that (or only gets better) for as long as possible. :)

My hair was probably green this time last year, and now it's been red for a while. Physically, I really haven't changed much I don't think.

I started college, though, which is a pretty drastic thing. I've made a lot of good friends and taken charge of my identity a bit more. I also had two very short, distant relationships that made me realize that I don't really want that. And I had the biggest change to my mental health, but I'm getting that taken care of now and things are looking up.

TBH, I don't think I've changed so much, but I probably have.

loads, the first year of uni made me mature fast - talked to so many patients including terminally ill ones and it made me appreciate life more, and had a bf who was depressed and needed me to be strong for him

I've also put on 10 pounds :D

Physically I just lost some weight that I'm trying to put back on and my hair color got a bit darker. I dyed it auburn a couple of years ago and all of last year I've been trying to get all of the redness out so it'll be just brown, but it's taking a very long time. ;;

I think I've gotten a little better at standing up for myself and taking care of myself if I need to. I also feel like I'm not nearly as outgoing and talkative as I was last year but I don't think that's a permanent change, I think I've just been more tired and anxious lately than I usually am. Oh and I got better at Mario Kart. :)

Last edited:
im so matuRE !!1!1 now

but seriously, my perspective of life has changed and I hate more people than I used to and I decided not to let people take advantage of my kindness and generosity. Also, I got a new group of friends and I feel like after a previous friendship ran its course and found these friends, a lot of weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I have for the first time in forever been social outside of school.

I became a little less awkward and much more social,social lifes been interesting at school 8).

And physically,I think I look better although I really need to cut my hair.

i dont look any different than when i did from when i was 10 lmao
and i think i became dumber

oh well

This time last year I was planning my trip to Europe, I was pretty meek and useless tbh. Freaking out all the time about the future.

I like to think that I've grown up a lot, gained of a lot of experience, and my anxiety has gone from like a 9 to a 1. I feel like I can actually function and handle myself like an adult now, so I'm pretty happy with how much I've changed in a year.

I look basically the same - my head was buzzed back then and now I have decently mid-length hair. That's about it.

Oh god..um i've become more care free and changed my perspective of life/how i feel about my own life (recently almost got into a car accident with my sister and i swear to god those few seconds where i thought the end was right then and there, i decided that any little problem i had or any quarrel with anyone wasn't worth it). I've made a ton of new friends and lost a close one who really meant a lot to me. I've been more stressed for sure too. Oh and i discovered KelseyHendrix deserves a separate folder on my computer dedicated to her and i call it "FREAKING KELSEY" C:

Back