• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How Much Animal Crossing Merch Do You Own?

Harriet amibo card, the HHD n3ds xl console and the hhd digital copy? x)) I hope I can get the amiibos and more cards though.

Nothing so far besides 2 copies of ACNL and 1 HHD and lots of amiibo cards. I want to get some phone charms for my DS

I was at Gamestop last week and got the amiibo 3-pack with Cyrus, K.K, and Reese.

- - - Post Merge - - -

IDK why since I don't own a NEW 3ds, Happy Home Designer, or the one for Wii U and frankly I don't plan to buy any of those so I guess they are just for show.

Last edited:
I have an animal crossing 3DS, amiibo cards, and a 3DS charm that's pretty much it ;-;

Not a single thing, just the game itself! I once had a second cartridge but I gave it away.

Lots and lots of amiibo cards, the HHD version of the 3ds, and the HHD pouch for the 3ds.

I would love it if there was a wider selection of plushies available, but my wallet is glad that isn't the case.

None. I would love to have some Animal Crossing merch (especially 3ds charms!) but I have no money.

OP, that Bunnie plushie is SO CUTE!
Do games count? I have Animal Crossing New Leaf's physical copy, Happy Home Designer as a digital copy. I have two Animal Crossing themes on the 3DS: The Happy Home Designer theme and the paw-print wallpaper theme I got from Nintendo Badge Arcade. In Streetpass Mii Plaza my Mii wears an Isabelle hat.
Besides that, I have literally zero. Animal Crossing isn't popular in my country, so no merchandise were sold even at gaming stores. Heck, they don't even sell Amiibo cards here yet! I really wanted an Animal Crossing plushie. They look so cuddly. Is there an official Snake plushie? I would like to have a Snake plushie. Also I'm planning to get an Isabelle Nendoroid if I spotted one on hobby stores, even if I'm not a huge fan of Isabelle. I also want some Amiibo cards of my favorite villagers and NPCs.

Last edited:
For Christmas I should have all the games except City Folk and the original GC game, at thist point all I want is just merchandise like amiibo cards, 3DS plates and AC sheet set <3

I only have the animal crossing wild world, city folk, new leaf, and happy home designer. I would like to collect some amiibo action figures and stuff too, if there were more options/variety too choose from, not that what is there is bad x3

I have some AC key fobs that I got from gatcha balls. I also have the little Isabelle and Town Hall that came with NL when it was released in the UK. And I got the pop tart DS (aka, the 3DS XL with ACNL downloaded onto it). And I'm sure somewhere I have an AC bento box.

Back