How Much Animal Crossing Merch Do You Own?

Harriet amibo card, the HHD n3ds xl console and the hhd digital copy? x)) I hope I can get the amiibos and more cards though.

Nothing so far besides 2 copies of ACNL and 1 HHD and lots of amiibo cards. I want to get some phone charms for my DS

I was at Gamestop last week and got the amiibo 3-pack with Cyrus, K.K, and Reese.

- - - Post Merge - - -

IDK why since I don't own a NEW 3ds, Happy Home Designer, or the one for Wii U and frankly I don't plan to buy any of those so I guess they are just for show.

Last edited:
I have an animal crossing 3DS, amiibo cards, and a 3DS charm that's pretty much it ;-;

Not a single thing, just the game itself! I once had a second cartridge but I gave it away.

Lots and lots of amiibo cards, the HHD version of the 3ds, and the HHD pouch for the 3ds.

I would love it if there was a wider selection of plushies available, but my wallet is glad that isn't the case.

None. I would love to have some Animal Crossing merch (especially 3ds charms!) but I have no money.

OP, that Bunnie plushie is SO CUTE!
Do games count? I have Animal Crossing New Leaf's physical copy, Happy Home Designer as a digital copy. I have two Animal Crossing themes on the 3DS: The Happy Home Designer theme and the paw-print wallpaper theme I got from Nintendo Badge Arcade. In Streetpass Mii Plaza my Mii wears an Isabelle hat.
Besides that, I have literally zero. Animal Crossing isn't popular in my country, so no merchandise were sold even at gaming stores. Heck, they don't even sell Amiibo cards here yet! I really wanted an Animal Crossing plushie. They look so cuddly. Is there an official Snake plushie? I would like to have a Snake plushie. Also I'm planning to get an Isabelle Nendoroid if I spotted one on hobby stores, even if I'm not a huge fan of Isabelle. I also want some Amiibo cards of my favorite villagers and NPCs.

Last edited:
For Christmas I should have all the games except City Folk and the original GC game, at thist point all I want is just merchandise like amiibo cards, 3DS plates and AC sheet set <3

I have an Isabel pin and stickers of some shop workers + one of the Nooks! My friend gave them to me! :)

I only have the animal crossing wild world, city folk, new leaf, and happy home designer. I would like to collect some amiibo action figures and stuff too, if there were more options/variety too choose from, not that what is there is bad x3

I have some AC key fobs that I got from gatcha balls. I also have the little Isabelle and Town Hall that came with NL when it was released in the UK. And I got the pop tart DS (aka, the 3DS XL with ACNL downloaded onto it). And I'm sure somewhere I have an AC bento box.

Back