How Much Animal Crossing Merch Do You Own?

I've got all the handheld AC games, a Happy Home Designer case, a few packs of amiibo cards, and a Tom Nook amiibo figure :3 I'd love to have some plushies and a shirt or two someday...

GameCube through 3DS games (besides HHD), and a few figures/pieces from Wild World. And the PRIMA Guide for New Leaf.

Last edited:
other than ACNL, HHD and the amiibos I have no merch :c I need some in my life though I don't even care if it's official lol

Other than the games, limited edition 3DS's and amiibo/cards I just have a Christmas shirt I bought off red bubble haha.

This one in fact!

This made me die a little bit inside, I want plushies so badly. I have a weird obsession with collecting plushies though (I have so many Nintendo/Pok?mon plushies it's not even funny) so I have too many but I might considering giving some up to buy a cute Cyrus, Reese, K.K. Slider, etc. plush.

I have an amiibo card, if that counts? That's it though.

If I exclude anything video game related (games, amiibo, game guides, cover plates, etc), I think the only thing I have is a plush of Cyrus I bought at Nintendo World.

I'm not really into plush, but I do own every game in the series, but in NA and JP regions- quickly shot up to 14 games. I also have the player's guides for all the NA games. I have a few of the Club Nintendo rewards, the 2 game cases (3DS and DS), the playing cards, the mini playing cards, and imported from JP CN karuta cards. I do have the entire e-reader NA version series coming, thanks recently to ebay, and a person I'm pretty sure is on this site. Oh, and I have all of series 1 NA amiibo cards. Thanks to online trading I'll probably have all 400 without the need of having to use sites like ebay for them, unlike the e-reader in 2002! It's a modest collection, basically all the game stuff, nothing really outside it other than Club Nintendo stuff.

A Tom Nook plush, (Based on his Nook's Cranny uniform) a Villager amiibo, and a Tom Nook amiibo. And some amiibo cards.

Last edited:
I only own a Wild World-Mabel keychain. It's over five years old and a little bit dirty because of the age. ;-;

just the games and a few game guides, including the massive japanese new leaf guide book. ;)

Back