• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many times have used the Rescue App on your Nook Phone?

i used it twice because i was lazy and i didnt want to walk all the way back to my house.

I used it once to see if it unlocked a Nook Miles badge. It didn't. Won't use again.

Zero. I'm not sure how you really get stuck. Only thing I can think to maybe use it for is maybe if I have to work myself into a corner decorating to get it to look right.

Once. My net broke while I was high on a mountain cliff and I was too lazy to walk to the shop to buy a new one, so I let rescue services carry me there.

I used it once to see if using it once would give you Nook Miles. I thought it was worth checking because there ARE a lot of features in-game that do this. It did not so have not used it since.

I almost use it but only for the nook miles + thing where you need to redeem 500 nook miles. Getting your NM deducted from the call but then cancelled counts as redeeming nook miles so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back