How many people here never time travel?

faceburn

Bells
I'm curious how many people here never time travel in this game no matter how long they been playing or how many towns they own?

I like to call this delay TT gratification.

my game is absolutely free from TT or hacking
one of the great features of this game is the real time clock after all

Last edited:
I've only had the game since February, but I've never time-traveled. For one I'm afraid it would muck up my town, and for another thing I think I'd get really muddled if the in-game time and date weren't the same as the real one. Having said that, once I've experienced a full year of everything 'naturally' I don't know.

I've never time traveled across days, but if I missed Nook or something I did TT a few hours back a few times.
I've had the game since launch day, I've had a lot of "hiatuses" from the game though.
My second town is hacked, but same thing, I don't time travel, except for one time where I again missed nook by a minute or so.

I've TT'd now and then, but at most a day or two in advance to speed up someone moving but otherwise no, not really.

In my current town, I've only TTd a couple of times. Once to try and delay a villager moving, once at a (failed) attempt at plot resetting.

I try to not teleport, but sometimes I make exceptions (Like when one of your friends accidentally gives you a villager from their void, or I get home from work late and friends want to come to my store)

Last edited:
I time-travel all the time. Because I often find that I run out of things to do in the day and I want to keep playing, so I just TT to the next day.

The most I've time travelled was forward a day and then back to spam Gracie fashion tests to open the T&T Emporium. Other than that I don't mind turning my clock back if I missed the shops or turnips on a Sunday, or if I've ordered an item for someone, but I like to try to play in real-time.

It does look to appear that majority here do time travel not that it a bad thing or anything.

The first time I time-travelled on GCN the town got really screwed up and it glitched to hell, so I was scared out of it for a while.

So yes, sadly I've been TTing since the early days. My inspiration though was because I loved nature as a child (still do) and I just wanted to encounter all the fish and bugs. I TTed the hell out of Wild World and City Folk.

My New Leaf game however is completely TT free! No exceptions.

Last edited:
Never more than a day or two ahead or back. Admittedly I do often change the time within the day however, but that's due to my work schedule and the fact I'm a night owl. No sense playing when everything is closed.

The option is there for a reason, lol.
I TT :) It's extremely tiring, but I'm trying to reach the current date (then I'll stop).
I kept my date frozen on a certain day for months because I was afraid someone would move out (I was on hiatus then).

Last edited:
i don't tt on my first town because i have all of my dreamies but on my second town, i tt way too much!

The one time I time travelled, I accidentally moved out one of my favourite villagers, Rod. After that fiasco, I'm not time travelling again!

Currently, I've been time travelling a lot to get villagers to move out. So much, that it is April 3rd right now in my game... I think I've done it a few times. But, typically, I don't time travel.

Back